• Falls Tour of Zimbabwe & Zambia Side
• Sunset River Cruise
KRUGER NATIONAL PARK
• Safari Game Drives
• Panorama Route
• Blyde River Canyon
• Bourke's Luck Potholes
• Three Rondawels
• Voortrekker Monument
• Church Square
• Union Buildings
• Lesedi Cultural Village
• Lion & Safari Park
• Castle of Good Hope
• City Hall
• Houses of Parliament
• Bo-Kaap Malay Quarter
• Cable Car to Table Mountain
• Victoria & Alfred Waterfront
• Hout Bay
• Boat Ride to Seal Island
• Cape of Good Hope
• Cape Point by Funicular
• Boulders Penguin
9 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 6 Dinners
ZIMBABWE The Kingdom
KRUGER NP Nkambeni Ecological Safari Camp
JOHANNESBURG Park Inn by Radisson Blu
CAPE TOWN Holiday Inn
*Note: Hotels subject to final confirmation. Should there be changes, customers will be offered similar accommodations as stated in this list.
*Hotels in South Africa do not have triple share rooms.
Assemble at the airport and depart for
Johannesburg, the capital of the Gauteng
*Note: If you are flying by Ethiopian Airlines,
your flight route will take you to Victoria Falls
via Addis Ababa.
Lunch, Boma Dinner
Catch a domestic flight to Zimbabwe,
where an unforgettable experience awaits
you. Embark on an afternoon tour of the
Zimbabwean side of Victoria Falls, one of
the Seven Natural Wonders of the World.
You’ll be treated to an impressive view
overlooking the massive gorges plunging
into imperceptible depths. In the evening,
enjoy a romantic river cruise on the
Zambezi River, bask in the deep red sunset
glow and spot some crocodiles and hippos.
End your day with a feast of fun at The
Boma – Dinner & Drum Show.
Note: Travellers may fly into Zambia and stay in
Zambia for the visit to Victoria falls.
Enjoy a full day at your leisure in this
unstoppable resort or join a full day safari
tour comprising of a cruise on the Chobe
River and a game drive in Chobe National
Park. These activities can be
arranged for you at your own expense.
After breakfast, cross the border to Livingstone
in Zambia. Tour the Zambian side of Victoria
Falls as you get up close to our planet’s
biggest waterfall in all its mist-spraying and
earth-trembling glory. Transfer to airport for
flight to Kruger Mpumalanga Airport, from
which you will transfer to your hotel
for dinner and an overnight stay.
Note: Travellers may fly via Johannesburg to
Mpumalanga, subject to seat availability.
Depart for a game reserve situated along an
unfenced border of the magnificent Kruger
National Park to experience a full day Game
Drive. Boasting more than two-million
hectares, the Kruger National Park is one of
the world’s largest game reserves and a truly
remarkable destination. Expect an amazing diversity from the scenery and ecosystems
to the sighting of the Big Five, hyenas, wild
dogs, zebra, giraffes and other wildlife as
well as various bird species.
Begin your journey along the Panorama
Route in Mpumalanga for incredible views
of the legendary Blyde River Canyon, the
third largest in the world, and enjoy the vast
Lowveld landscape from the ledge of God’s
Window. There'll also be time to explore the
extraordinary rock formations of Bourke’s
Luck Potholes, as well as take in breathtaking
views of the Three Rondavels. Continue to
Johannesburg for an overnight stay.
Travel to Pretoria, South Africa’s administrative
capital, for a city tour to see the Vootrekker
Monument, Union Building and Church
Square. Thereafter, head to the Lesedi
Cultural Village for a truly immersive cultural
experience. Partake in some traditional
singing, dancing and cultural performance
as well as African Feast. Continue to the
famous Lion & Safari Park to experience the
thrill of encountering wildlife up-close. It is
home to more than 85 lions including the
rare white lions, and many other African
wildlife, like cheetahs, giraffes and antelope.
Then make your way back to Johannesburg.
Take a domestic flight to Cape Town, the Mother City. Upon arrival, embark on a city
tour – take in the sights of the Castle of Good
Hope, City Hall and Houses of Parliament.
Visit the Bo-Kaap Malay Quarter, famous for
its brightly coloured homes and romantic
cobblestone streets. Thereafter, ride a cable
car to the peak of Table Mountain (if weather
permits) for a superb view of the harbour
and Robben Island. End your day at Victoria
and Alfred Waterfront which boasts a wide
variety of specialty shops and craft markets.
Enjoy a full day tour of Cape Peninsula, as
we take you to the mythical meeting place
of the Atlantic and Indian Oceans. Go on a
scenic drive through Sea Point, Clifton Beach
and Camps Bay, before stopping for some
photos with the Twelve Apostles. Continue
to Hout Bay, where you’ll hop on a boat
around the Sentinel Peak to see hundreds
and thousands of seals on the little island.
Indulge in a lobster lunch at Fish Hoek, then
continue travelling along False Bay to Cape
of Good Hope. Take a funicular ride to the
upper lighthouse right at the tip of Cape
Point to admire the jaw-dropping beauty of
Cape Peninsula and the surrounding area.
Your final stop is Boulders Beach for an
up-close look at the African penguins before
you head back to Cape Town.
Spend the day exploring the port city at
your leisure. You may opt to join a day tour of
Cape Winelands or a whale-watching cruise
in Hermanus; these optional excursions can
be arranged at your own expense.
Enjoy your last few hours in the beautiful Cape
Town before transferring to the airport for your
flight back home.
We hope you enjoyed your vacation with our
company and we look forward to seeing you
again for your next trip.
Tipping Guideline: (based on 12D9N)
Additional activities that complement your holidays
will be at your own discretion and is entirely optional.
*minimum group size may apply.
• Victoria Falls Helicopter Ride: USD175
• Chobe National Park Safari Tour: USD170
• Victoria Falls Walk with Lion: USD150
• West Coast & Wineland Tour with Lunch: USD120
• A minimum group size of 15 passengers is required for a confirmed departure.
• The Sequence of the itinerary, flight schedules and hotels are subject to change without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
• During major events and festivals, accommodation may be re-located to outside of the city or in another city without prior notice.
• SA Hotels do not offer triple-sharing room, 3rd adult is required pay for single supplement.
• Children under 18 years, travelling to South Africa, be in possession of their original unabridged birth certificate reflecting both parent's full names and surname.
• Minimum age for game drive applies, subject to each game reserve's rules and regulations. Infants under age of 2 are not allowed on the game drive and must be left behind under the supervision of 1 adult.
- Do note that the third bed for triple room may be a "roll-away" bed.
- The below chart serves a guideline and may not be applicable to all destinations.
- For maximum comfort, we highly recommend a family of four to stay in two rooms.
- If extra bed are not available, passengers will be put into : 1 Standard Double / Twin Room + 1 Standard Single Room
- Prices shown are just guideline and are not guaranteed until purchase is completed.
- Price shown are in SGD
- Prices based on twin sharing, and does not include airport taxes and fuel surcharges, optional tours and gratitude for local guides, drivers and tour leaders, if applicable
- All tours subject to group size for confirmation
- Land arrangement excludes flight arrangements, optional tours and gratitude for local guides, drivers and tour leaders, if applicable
- Tour fare does not include visa charges. Passengers have to ensure that they hold a valid visa to enter their destination country. Please refer to http://cibtvisas.sg for visa requirement and charges