• Ingolstadt Village Factory Outlet
• Lake Königssee
• Neuschwanstein Castle
• “The Sound of Music“ ﬁlm setting
• Mirabell Palace
• Old Town
• Lake Mondsee
• St. Michael’s Basilica
• Crystal World – Swarovski Kristallwelten
• Lake Hallstat
• Golden Roof
• Old Town Square
7 Breakfasts, 4 Dinners
ST WOLFGANG Scalaria (Designer room)
SALZBURG Mercure Central
MUNICH Leonardo Arabella Munich
*Note: Hotels subject to ﬁnal conﬁrmation. Should there be changes, customers will be oﬀered similar accommodations as stated in this list.
EU TRAVEL TIPS
• Well-known as the world's largest beer festival originating in Munich, Germany, Oktoberfest is a three-week celebration of Bavaria culture from September 19 - October 4, usually involving an endless ﬂow of beer from different breweries, massive beer tents, amusement rides and attractions as well as music and performances by locals decked out in traditional attire.
Assemble at the airport and depart for the capital of Bavaria - Munich.
Upon arrival, make your way to the town of Fussen and see the Neuschwanstein Castle (exterior view only), one of the most popular castles in Europe. Neuschwanstein was built as a place of retreat for King Ludwig II, and was transformed into a medieval dream world ﬁlled with all of his longing and ideals. Continue on to Innsbruck – the capital city of Tyrol in western Austria. Spend the night in Innsbruck.
This morning, embark on a walking tour, where you’ll visit the famous Golden Roof (Goldenes Dachl) – an iconic landmark located in the Old Town (Altstadt). Completed in 1500 to commemorate the second marriage of Emperor Maximilian I, the 16-metre-wide roof is decorated with 2,657 gleaming gold-plated copper tiles. The Emperor and his wife used the balcony to observe festivals, tournaments, and other events that took place in the square below. Next, proceed to the Old Town Square and spend the rest of the afternoon free at leisure to wander on your own. Return to your hotel to rest for the night. You may wish to join an excursion to Mt. Zugspitze. Positioned 2,962 m (9,718 ft) above sea level, it is the highest peak of the Wetterstein Mountains as well as the highest mountain in Germany. It lies south of the town of Garmisch-Partenkirchen and the Austria–Germany border runs over its western summit. Head up to the Mt. Zugspitze by cable car.
Kick-off the day with a visit to the Famous Crystal World – Swarovski Kristallwelten. Then, head to Berchtesgaden, a municipality in the Bavarian Alps in south-eastern Germany. A region of spectacular natural beauty, Berchtesgaden is renowned for its rock-climbing routes and the picturesque mountain lake, Königssee. You may wish to join an optional boat excursion to St. Bartholomew’s Church, a pilgrimage church perched on western shore of the lake. Named after Saint Bartholomew the Apostle, the church is nestled amidst some of the most awe-inspiring surroundings, with the majestic German Alps hovering overhead. Proceed to Salzkammergut to stay for the night.
Start with a drive to Hallstatt – a small town tucked between the edge of Hallstätter See and the towering Dachstein mountains. Picture-perfect Hallstatt is right at the core of the UNESCO World Heritage region of Hallstatt Dachstein Salzkammergut. You may wish to join an optional excursion to the world’s oldest salt mines, where you’ll ﬁnd an ancient wooden staircase dating back to the Bronze Age and a free-ﬂoating viewing platform known as the Skywalk. Return to Salzkammergut to rest for the night.
Start with a drive to Mondsee, a town located on the shore of the lake Mondsee. Home to the historic medieval Mondsee Abbey in St. Michael’s Basilica, you’ll visit the cloister church that was featured in The Sound of Music ﬁlm. Make your way to Salzburg to discover the beautiful setting of the famous ﬁlm, The Sound of Music. Waltz through the lush gardens of Mirabell Palace, and visit the birthplace of famous classical music prodigy Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart at No. 9 Getreidegasse. Proceed on a walking tour of the Old Town of Salzburg to admire the ensemble of baroque and medieval buildings, then drop by the magniﬁcent Residence Square with its beautiful fountain. Spend the night in Salzburg.
After breakfast, transfer to the Ingolstadt Village Factory Outlet for a spot of shopping. Thereafter, head to the Munich city centre and spend the rest of the day free at leisure to admire the gorgeous, centuries-old buildings. Rest for the night in Munich.
Today, spend the entire day exploring the city at your leisure.
Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure till it is time
to transfer to the airport for your flight home.
We hope you enjoyed your vacation with EU Holidays and we look forward to seeing you again for your next trip.
• Austria: Hallstat Salt Mine – €55
• Germany: Lake Königssee Boat Ride – €25
• MT.ZUGSPITZE: Cable car + Tobogganing & Sledding (Sled & Helmet Included) €95
Tipping Guideline: (based on 10D7N)
• The sequence of the itinerary, ﬂight schedules and hotels are subject to change without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
• During major events and festivals, accommodation may be re-located to outside of the city or in another city without prior notice.
• Upgrades of hotels are subject to hotel room availability.
• Igolstadt Village Factory Outlet is closed on Public Holidays and Sundays, and the visit is subject to change without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Do note that the third bed for triple room may be a "roll-away" bed.
- The below chart serves a guideline and may not be applicable to all destinations.
- For maximum comfort, we highly recommend a family of four to stay in two rooms.
- If extra bed are not available, passengers will be put into : 1 Standard Double / Twin Room + 1 Standard Single Room
- Prices shown are just guideline and are not guaranteed until purchase is completed.
- Price shown are in SGD
- Prices based on twin sharing, and does not include airport taxes and fuel surcharges, optional tours and gratitude for local guides, drivers and tour leaders, if applicable
- All tours subject to group size for confirmation
- Land arrangement excludes flight arrangements, optional tours and gratitude for local guides, drivers and tour leaders, if applicable
- Tour fare does not include visa charges. Passengers have to ensure that they hold a valid visa to enter their destination country. Please refer to http://cibtvisas.sg for visa requirement and charges