• Houses of Parliament
• Buckingham Palace
• Prime Minister's Office
• Trafalgar Square
• London Bridge
• La Grand-Place
• Manneken Pis
• Zaanse Schans
• Canal Cruise
• Diamond Factory
7 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 3 Dinners
• Burger & Lobster Lunch
• 3-course French Dinner
• Mussels & Fries Lunch
LONDON Holiday Inn
PARIS Courtyard by Marriott
AMSTERDAM Van Der Valk Hotel
*Note: Hotels subject to final confirmation. Should there be changes, customers will be offered accommodation similar to this list.
• Eurostar travel between London and Paris
• Fly over Paris Experience
• Giethoorn Visit
Assemble at the airport and depart for
London, the capital of UK.
Embark on a guided city tour of London
and take in the sights of the Houses of
Parliament, Buckingham Palace, Prime
Minister’s Office at 10 Downing Street,
Trafalgar Square, London Bridge and
many other London attractions. Enjoy
some free time at leisure before retiring
for the night.
Enjoy the day free at leisure to wander
around the city of London and its
surrounding on your own. You may also
choose to embark an optional tour to visit
Stonehenge; It is one of the best known
wonders of the world. Learn more about
this mysterious ancient monument and its
many rumoured myths and legends. Last
but not least, make your way to the
Georgian city of Bath and enjoy a
panoramic tour, featuring the Roman Baths
– a well preserved Roman historical site of
a public bathing complex. Transfer back to
London for the night.
Optional: Stonehenge and Bath
Make your way to Paris via Eurostar – a
high speed train service that traverse the Channel Tunnel underneath the English
Channel. Get a glimpse of the wonders of
Paris through a guided tour – take in the
sights of Champs Élysées, Place de la
Concorde, Louvre Museum and its iconic
Louvre Pyramid, and the Palais Garnier
Paris Opera House. Stop at the Arc de
Triomphe for a photo with the famed
monument erected in honour of the
soldiers who fought in the Napoleonic
Wars. View the iconic Eiffel Tower and visit
FlyView Paris for a spectacular simulation
experience of flying over Paris and its most
famous monuments. Soar over Paris with
a jetpack (in virtual reality) and take in a
seemingly real bird's-eye view of the city's
best-known monuments, such as Notre
Dame de Paris and the Pont des Arts. Lastly,
head over to the Galeries Lafayette – the
biggest department store in Paris for some
souvenir shopping (subject to store’s
Note: The Galeries Lafayette is closed on Labour Day,
Christmas Day & New Year's Eve.
Enjoy a free day of leisure for some
shopping or sightseeing at your pleasure.
Take the time to explore other hidden
gems of Paris, or pay a visit to one of many
museums in the city. You may wish to take
up some recommended activities, such as
an optional full day Paris tour that includes
a walk through the Montmartre
neighbourhood, shopping at Galeries
Lafayette and view the Notre-Dame
Cathedral. You may also wish to hop on
to a scenic Seine River cruise.
Optional: Paris Full Day Tour / Seine River
Head to Brussels for an orientation tour
and take in the sights of the Royal Palace of
Brussels, the official palace of the King and
Queen of the Belgians. Next, take a jaunt
through the La Grand-Place, a market
square featuring architecture of an eclectic
blend of Western artistic styles, which
would lead you to the renowned
Manneken Pis, a small sculpture depicting
a naked boy urinating into a water
fountain that represents the rebellious spirit
of the city of Brussels. Thereafter, spend the
rest of the afternoon for some shopping at
leisure, but do not forget to pick up some
Belgian chocolate as a sinful treat to reward
yourself. You may also wish to make an
optional visit to nearby city Bruges before
you end the day.
Optional: Bruges Tour
Today, get away from the bustling city life and find some respite in the beautiful and
idyllic Giethoorn village. Be mesmerized as
you stroll along the canals, pass by ancient
thatched-roof farmhouse and cross over
the tall old wooden bridges. Travel to
Amsterdam, the capital of Netherlands for
the night stay.
Begin the day with a visit to the Zaanse
Schans where you will be presented with
an idyllic scene of traditional windmills,
barns, cottages and museums built in
typical Dutch architectural style. Watch
how cheese and clog shoes are made in
demonstrations by expert craftsmen skilled
in these traditional crafts. After that, tour
Amsterdam on a cruise through her
famous canals and take a trip to a diamond
factory. You may also wish to make an
optional visit to Volendam, a fishing town in
North Holland famous for its traditional
costumes and Dutch music scene.
Optional: Volendam Tour.
Note: During Tulips Season, Zaanse Schans shall be replaced
by the Keukenhof Gardens.
Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure till it is
time to transfer to the airport for your flight
We hope you enjoyed your vacation with
our company and we look forward to
seeing you again for your next trip.
Tipping Guideline: (based on 10D7N)
• A minimum group size of 15 passengers is required
for a confirmed departure.
• The sequence of the itinerary, flight schedules and
hotels are subject to change without prior notice in
the event of unforeseen circumstances.
• Activities are subject to weather conditions.
• During major events, accommodation may be
relocated to outside of the city or in another city
without prior notice.
- Do note that the third bed for triple room may be a "roll-away" bed.
- The below chart serves a guideline and may not be applicable to all destinations.
- For maximum comfort, we highly recommend a family of four to stay in two rooms.
- If extra bed are not available, passengers will be put into : 1 Standard Double / Twin Room + 1 Standard Single Room
- Prices shown are just guideline and are not guaranteed until purchase is completed.
- Price shown are in SGD
- Prices based on twin sharing, and does not include airport taxes and fuel surcharges, optional tours and gratitude for local guides, drivers and tour leaders, if applicable
- All tours subject to group size for confirmation
- Land arrangement excludes flight arrangements, optional tours and gratitude for local guides, drivers and tour leaders, if applicable
- Tour fare does not include visa charges. Passengers have to ensure that they hold a valid visa to enter their destination country. Please refer to http://cibtvisas.sg for visa requirement and charges