• Dead Sea - Floating & relax
• Madaba – City of Mosaics
• Mount Nebo – the Promised Land
• Wadi Rum – Desert Jeep Excursion
• Petra – 7 New Wonders of the World
• Amman – Old City Tour
• Jerash – Roman Ruins
• Jericho - Mt of Temptation
• Mt of Olives – Church of the Pater Noster
• Jerusalem – Tour of Old City
• Bethlehem – Birthplace of Jesus
• Haifa – The Terraces of the Bahá'í Faith
• Nazareth - The Church of the
• Galilee Region - Visiting biblical and
8 Breakfast, 9 Lunches, 8 Dinners
AMMAN Tilal Al Madina Hotel & Suites
PETRA Hyatt Zaman Hotel & Resort
DEAD SEA Holiday Inn Resort
JERUSALEM Prima Park
TIBERIAS Royal Plaza
Note: Hotels subject to final confirmation.
Should there be changes, customers will
be offered similar accommodations as
stated in this list.
Assemble at the Airport for your flight
to Amman, capital of Jordan, also a
modern city with numerous ancient
Upon arrival, transfer to the lowest point on
earth - Dead Sea for its warm, soothing,
mineral-rich waters. Spoil yourself at your
resort which offers a wide range of
treatments to soothe the body and mind.
Depart for Madaba, known as the city of
Mosaic. Visit of St. George’s Church where
the 6th century Mosaic Map of Jerusalem
and the Holy Land is laid down. Continue to
Mount Nebo, the place where is believed
that Moses was buried. Drive to Wadi Rum,
a vast, silent landscape of ancient riverbeds
and the largest and most magnificent of
Jordan's desert landscapes. Head deep into
the desert on a 4x4 Jeep excursion. Wadi
Rum was best described by T.E. Lawrence
as “Vast, echoing and god-like”, and by the
locals as “Valley of the Moon”. Heading to
Petra for dinner and overnight.
Today marvel at the beauty of the ‘Lost
City’, the Red Rose City of Petra, exploring
its many caves and tombs. Start with a short
horseback ride (700m) to the entrance of
the Siq. Walk through the canyon and be
astounded at the magnificent Treasury, the
entrance guarding the ancient Nabatean
city, now one of the Modern 7 Wonders of
the World. Transfer back to Amman for an
Proceed to cross the Israelis-Jordanian
border at Allenbey Bridge. Enter to Israel and
meet the local guide. Drive to Jericho, the
oldest city in the world to view the Mount of
Temptation and the Sycamore Tree. Stop
at Qumran where the Dead Sea Scrolls
were found. Then travel to Jerusalem for
your dinner and an overnight stay.
Drive to the Mount of Olives for a wonderful
view of Jerusalem. Then go to the Peter
Noster with the Lord’s Prayer in different
languages. From the Mount of Olives, the
traditional Palm Sunday route takes you to
the foot of the hill and sees the Garden of
Gethsemane with its ancient olive trees.
Enter the Old City through the Dung Gate to
visit the Western Wall and view the Temple
Mount with the Al-Aqsa Mosque and the
Dome of the Rock. Walk the Via Dolorosa
with its Stations of the Cross till you arrive at
the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, where
Jesus was crucified and buried, and then
rose again. Leave the city through the
bazaars to the west by Jaffa Gate. Drive
through West Jerusalem to see the various
landmarks. Overnight in Jerusalem.
Start the day with a drive to Bethlehem
and visit the Church of the Nativity, the
birthplace of Christ. Then make way to
Saint Catherine’s Church and Saint
Jerome’s Cave where the bible was
translated. Continue visit to the Milk Grotto
and onto the Shepherd’s Fields in Beit
Sahour. A chance to visit Mahane Yehuda
Market if time permits. Then drive back to
Jerusalem for an overnight stay.
Begin the journey with a brief tour of modern
Tel Aviv, Israel’s largest city then drive north
along the Mediterranean coast and Caesarea,
once the Roman capital of the Holy Land.
Continue to Haifa, Israel’s largest port city,
built on the slopes of Mt. Carmel. Visit the
famous Terraces of the Bahá'í Faith, also
known as the Hanging Gardens for a view of
the Bahai Shrine. Then move on to Nazareth
visit the Church of the Annunciation before
heading to Tiberias for an overnight stay.
Start the day with a boat ride on the Sea of
Galilee. Depart to Mount of Beatitudes,
believed to be the setting for Jesus’ most
famous discourse, the Sermon on the
Mount, is one of the most beautifully serene
places in the Holy Land. Continue to Tabgha
where the miracle of the feeding the 5000 is
said to have happened. Stop to visit Church
of the Primacy where Peter was told by
Jesus that to continue his work and try
walking on water. Move on to Capernaum
and see the Synagogue where Jesus taught.
Enjoy St Peter Fish Lunch. Drive to crossing
Allenby Border to Jordan. Embark on a
Amman city sightseeing tour, visiting sites
and museums including the Archeological
Museum, the Folklore Museum, The citadel,
the Amphitheatre. Everywhere you look
there is evidence of the city's much older
past. Back to hotel for dinner and overnigh t.
Drive to Jerash, the best example of a
Roman provincial city in the Middle East.
Visit the spectacular forum, Roman
colonnaded streets, the Nymphaeum and
the Temple of Artemis. Head to Amman
Airport for your flight back home.
We hope you enjoyed your trip with our
company and we look forward to seeing you
again for your next trip.
Tipping Guidelines: (Based on 11D8N)
• A minimum group size of 15 passengers is required
for a confirmed departure.
• The sequence of the itinerary, flight schedules and hotels are subject to change without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
• During major events, accommodation may be re-located to outside of the city or in another city without prior notice.
• Borders tax for Jordan & Israel is included.
•Malaysia passport holder is required group visa to enter Israel. (min no of same nationality apply)
- Do note that the third bed for triple room may be a "roll-away" bed.
- The below chart serves a guideline and may not be applicable to all destinations.
- For maximum comfort, we highly recommend a family of four to stay in two rooms.
- If extra bed are not available, passengers will be put into : 1 Standard Double / Twin Room + 1 Standard Single Room
- Prices shown are just guideline and are not guaranteed until purchase is completed.
- Price shown are in SGD
- Prices based on twin sharing, and does not include airport taxes and fuel surcharges, optional tours and gratitude for local guides, drivers and tour leaders, if applicable
- All tours subject to group size for confirmation
- Land arrangement excludes flight arrangements, optional tours and gratitude for local guides, drivers and tour leaders, if applicable
- Tour fare does not include visa charges. Passengers have to ensure that they hold a valid visa to enter their destination country. Please refer to http://cibtvisas.sg for visa requirement and charges