• State Circus
• Moscow Kremlin
• Cathedral Square
• Assumption Cathedral
• Annunciation Cathedral
• Archangel’s Cathedral
• Tsar Bell
• Tsar Cannon
• Red Square
• St. Basil’s Cathedral
• GUM Department Store
• Lenin’s Tomb
• Moscow Metro tour
• Izmailovo Market
• Trinity Sergius Lavra
• Sergiev Posad State History and Art Museum-Preserve
• State Hermitage Museum
• Winter Palace
• St. Isaac’s Cathedral
• Church of Our Saviour on Spilled Blood
• Catherine Park & Palace
7 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 5 Dinners
• Lunch at Grand Orangerie Resturant in Peterhof
• Dinner with Folkshow with vodka and wine
• Dinner onboard River Cruise in Moscow
ST. PETERSBURG Courtyard by Marriott MOSCOW National Hotel
*Note: Hotels subject to final confirmation. Should there be changes, customers will be offered accommodation similar to this list.
Assemble at the airport and depart for St Petersburg, second largest city in Russia.
Upon arrival, enjoy the rest of the day free at leisure. Partygoers and fans of revelry will find plenty to enjoy within the city’s burgeoning night scene, and the constantly evolving nightlife will make the night a unique experience.
Note: If you are taking the morning flight, it will become 9D7N instead.
Enjoy a St. Petersburg city tour, which will bring you to take in the sights of the Winter Palace, St. Isaac’s Cathedral and the Church of Our Savior on Spilled Blood. The State Hermitage Museum is the next on the must-visit list, which comprises of five buildings that were formerly the residence of the Tsars. Home to one of the finest art collections in the world, the bulk of the vast collection can be found in the grand Winter Palace.
Pay a visit to Peterhof, an imperial estate situated just west of St. Petersburg that is often referred as the ‘Russian Versailles’. Marvel at the magnificent palaces and their richly decorated interiors, and beautiful fountains adorned with gilded statues of ancient Greek and Roman gods and goddesses, lunch at the Grand Orangerie Resturant, by the garden. After Peterhof, enjoy a visit to the picturesque suburbs of St. Petersburg, the town of Pushkin. The Catherine Park, an inseparable part of the ensemble and a very poetic place, is a magnificent work of creative labor of several generations of talented Russian architects. During the Catherine Palace excursion, you will get to know about the mysterious history the Amber Room and see its splendid interiors, designed by eminent architects and recently restored. At night, enjoy a folk show and have dinner with vodka and wine at the authentic Russian restaurant – Podvorye, where President Putin held his 50th birthday celebration here.
Free at leisure today. You could also choose to take an optional day trip and rewind to medieval Russia on a full-day trip to Veliky Novgorod from St. Petersburg. A capital of Russia in the 9th century, this UNESCO-listed city consists of well-preserved medieval buildings and churches. Explore the riverside Kremlin with its St. Sophia Cathedral, see fresco-coated churches, and stroll around the reconstructed buildings of the open-air Wooden Architecture Museum, all built without nails.
Take a high-speed train that will take you to Moscow, the capital of Russia. Go on a sightseeing tour of the unique Russian city, which will bring you to view the Red Square, St. Basil’s Cathedral, the GUM Department Store and Lenin’s Tomb. As dusk falls, prepare yourself for a night of entertainment with a performance by the world-famous Moscow State Circus.
Note: Porterage is included, 1 piece per pax, till/from the entrance of the carriage to the drop-off/pick-up point.
Take a side trip out of Moscow today and head to the pilgrim town of Sergiev Posad, founded by the country’s most revered monk, St. Sergius of Radonezh, himself. Pay a visit to the Trinity Sergius Lavra, the most important landmark of this town as well as one of the most important monasteries of the Russian Orthodox Church. Admire the famous icon and other impressive works by Andrei Rublev within the Cathedral, or take a look at the collections of traditional tapestries, gold and silver tableware, and furniture and embroidery at the Sergiev Posad State History and Art Museum-Preserve.
Kick off the day with an exhilarating adventure to the Moscow Kremlin, an old fortified complex in the heart of Moscow that has witnessed generations of Russia’s rulers and remains as the official residence of the President of the Russian Federation to this day. Home to some of the most beautiful Russian Orthodox monuments, make your way to the Cathedral Square to find some of the most magnificent churches that have each played their part in history. Gaze in wonder at the architectural masterpieces of the Assumption Cathedral, the Annunciation Cathedral and the Archangel’s Cathedral, as well as the Tsar Bell and the Tsar Cannon that are displayed on the grounds of the Kremlin. Then, embark on a Moscow Metro Ride, one of the world’s most elaborate transport systems and discover for yourself why Moscow’s Metro is also known as the most beautiful railway as well. We will also visit the Izmailovo Market, where original, peculiar, old fashioned articles have had a long story there and now located not far from Partizanskaya metro station. Tonight we will dine on a river cruise, while taking in the sights of the enchanting night view of this beautiful Moscow City.
Enjoy the rest of the day free at leisure till it is time to transfer to the airport for your flight home.
We hope you enjoyed your trip with EU Holidays and we look forward to seeing you again for your next trip.
• Veliky Novgorod Day Tour: €119
These additional activities enrich your experiences; however, it is entirely optional and will be at your own discretion. *minimum group size may apply and subject
• A minimum group size of 15 passengers is required for a confirmed departure.
• The sequence of the itinerary, flight schedules and hotels are subject to change without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
• Activities are subject to weather conditions.
• During major events and festivals, accommodation may be re-located to outside of the city or in another city without prior notice.
- Do note that the third bed for triple room may be a "roll-away" bed.
- The below chart serves a guideline and may not be applicable to all destinations.
- For maximum comfort, we highly recommend a family of four to stay in two rooms.
- If extra bed are not available, passengers will be put into : 1 Standard Double / Twin Room + 1 Standard Single Room
- Prices shown are just guideline and are not guaranteed until purchase is completed.
- Price shown are in SGD
- Prices based on twin sharing, and does not include airport taxes and fuel surcharges, optional tours and gratitude for local guides, drivers and tour leaders, if applicable
- All tours subject to group size for confirmation
- Land arrangement excludes flight arrangements, optional tours and gratitude for local guides, drivers and tour leaders, if applicable
- Tour fare does not include visa charges. Passengers have to ensure that they hold a valid visa to enter their destination country. Please refer to http://cibtvisas.sg for visa requirement and charges
There are no available departure dates.
Please try another departure date range or call us at 6535 8535