In light of the recent developments regarding Wuhan’s new coronavirus, all China tours departing now till 31 Mar will be cancelled. Our responsibility for the safety of our customers and employees is our first priority, therefore we will offer affected customers the following options:
- Change to another tour,
- Postpone tour to a later date, or
- Seek a refund
For China tours departing in April, we will continue to assess the situation and give updates on the tour status promptly. We firmly hope that the situation improves in due time.
Thank you for your understanding and support as always.
For China tours departing in February and March 2020, all affected travellers are offered the following options:
1) Change tour: each customer will be given $50 discount.
2) Postponed tour: each customer will receive their paid deposit amount in the form of a travel voucher valid for 2 years, with an additional value of $50 per customer.
3) Full refund: customer will receive the full refund amount without any penalty nor admin fee, either in cheque form or returned to the credit card that was used for payment.
We are concerned about the situation and will continue monitoring the latest developments. We will make appropriate arrangements for tours departing in April if the situation has not improved by the end of February.
Dear valued customers, kindly take note that the following China tours are cancelled with immediate effect:
1. 8D7N Harbin Snow Village Ice-Sculpture Winter Festival, departing 11 Feb