• Rhine Falls
• Old Town
• Authentic Swiss Farm (visit with possible fruit pickings)
• Old Chapel Bridge
• Lion Monument
• Orientation tour with view of the Jungfrau
• Jungraujoch (entrance included)
• Clock Tower (Zytglogge)
• Einstein House
• Bear Pit
• House of Parliament
• La Maison du Gruyère
• Chillon Castle
• Lavaux Vineyard visit with wine tasting
• Lake Geneva
• Charlie Chaplin Statue
• Arc de Triomphe
• Place de la Concorde
• Louvre Museum
• Louvre Pyramid
• Eiffel Tower (Entrance included)
• Galeries Lafayette
7 Breakfasts, 5 Dinners
• 4-course Swiss fondue combo dinner
GRINDELWARD Romantik Hotel Best Western
COUNTRYSIDE SWITZERLAND Eurotel
FRENCH RIVIERA Hilton
PARIS Courtyard by Marriott
*Note: Hotels subject to final confirmation. Should there be changes, customers will be offered similar accommodations as stated in this list.
Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport and depart for Zurich, the finacial hub of Switzerland
Get your day off to a great start with a visit to an authentic Swiss Farm. Taste local fresh produce and experience how local farmers go about their daily life. Enjoy also the chance of doing some fruit picking for the freshest possible fruits. Next, head of to the largest waterfall in the whole of Europe – the Rhine Falls in Schaffhausen, and let the scenes of wild, churning waters mesmerize you. Thereafter, head back to Zurich for your overnight stay
Embark on a tour of Lucerne with your tour manager – cross the Old Chapel Bridge and admire the old paintings under its roof as you make your way to see the Lion Monument – a gift from France to Switzerland to commemorate the valour of the Swiss mercenary soldiers who lost their lives while serving King Louis XVI during the French Revolution. Then, make your way to Interlaken for an orientation tour of the scenic resort town that is presided over by the mighty Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau mountains. As night falls, indulge in a unique 4-course Swiss fondue dinner at the famous Swiss-themed Bebbis Restaurant, which comprises of a salad and three different types of fondue courses. Head to Grindelwald to retire for the night.
Depart for Bern this morning, where you
can enjoy an orientation tour of the city
– explore its UNESCO World Heritage
Site Old Town on foot and see the
Bear Pit, the astronomical clock tower
Zytglogge, Einstein House and the House
of Parliament. Thereafter, proceed to
Gruyères, a picturesque town perched
atop a small hill where 800-year-old castle
museums meet ancient Buddhist treasures.
Pay a visit to the famous cheese factory La
Maison du Gruyère to discover the secrets
of cheese-making, before enjoying some
free time to roam around Gruyères on your
own to get some lunch and lovely pictures
of the countryside scenery. You may wish
to visit the Glacier 3000 as a optional tour
for more activities and challenges. We will
continue to the Aigle District to rest for the
Optional: Glacier 3000 Alp
Journey to Montreux, where you can stop
by the impressive 1000-year-old Chillon
Castle for some pictures. Following that,
kick back and relax with a glass of chilled
wine at the sprawling grounds of the Lavaux
Vineyard Terraces and learn more about
the history and production process of Swiss
wine. Next, stroll along the shores of Lake
Geneva in Vevey and enjoy the paranomic
views, before making a pit stop at the
Charlie Chaplin Statue for a photo. Enjoy the
spectacular view a long the way, as we make
our way to Evian-Les-Bains, renowned for its
Evian Springs and source of the famous Evian
Board a train this morning that will take
you on four and a half-hour journey to
Paris, the ‘city of lights’. Get a glimpse of
the wonders of Paris through a guided tour
– take in the sights of Champs-Élysées, Place de la Concorde, Louvre Museum
and its iconic Louvre Pyramid, and the
Palais Garnier Paris Opera House. Stop at
the Arc de Triomphe for a photo with the
famed monument erected in honour of
the soldiers who fought in the Napoleonic
Wars. Visit the cultural icon of Paris – the
Eiffel Tower for a panoramic view over
Paris. Lastly, head over to the Galeries
Lafayette – the biggest department store in
Paris for some souvenir shopping (subject
to store’s operating hours). You may wish
to go for an optional Moulin Rouge show
before the day ends.
Optional: Moulin Rouge
Enjoy a free day of leisure for some shopping
or sightseeing at your pleasure. Take the time
to explore other hidden gems of Paris, or
pay a visit to one of many museums in the
city. You may wish to take up some optional
activities, such as a full day Paris tour that
includes a walk through the Montmartre
neighbourhood, shopping at Galeries
Lafayette, a visit to the Louvre Museum and
a scenic Seine River cruise.
Optional: Full Day Paris Tour, Seine River
Free and Easy - Enjoy the day free at your
leisure to do some shopping.
Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure till it is time
to transfer to the airport for your flight home.
We hope you enjoyed your vacation with EU Holidays and we look forward to seeing you again for your next trip.
• Glacier 3000 CHF139 / CHF119
• Seine River Cruise: €25
• Paris Full Day: €79 / €69
• Mouline Rouge: €159 (seasonal)
• The sequence of the itinerary, flight schedules and
hotels are subject to change without prior notice in
the event of unforeseen circumstances.
• Hotel upgrades are subject to hotel room
• During major events, accommodation may be
re-located to outside of the city or in another city
without prior notice.
• In the event if Eiffel Tower unavailable, it will be
replaced by Montpanase.
- Do note that the third bed for triple room may be a "roll-away" bed.
- The below chart serves a guideline and may not be applicable to all destinations.
- For maximum comfort, we highly recommend a family of four to stay in two rooms.
- If extra bed are not available, passengers will be put into : 1 Standard Double / Twin Room + 1 Standard Single Room
- Prices shown are just guideline and are not guaranteed until purchase is completed.
- Price shown are in SGD
- Prices based on twin sharing, and does not include airport taxes and fuel surcharges, optional tours and gratitude for local guides, drivers and tour leaders, if applicable
- All tours subject to group size for confirmation
- Land arrangement excludes flight arrangements, optional tours and gratitude for local guides, drivers and tour leaders, if applicable
- Tour fare does not include visa charges. Passengers have to ensure that they hold a valid visa to enter their destination country. Please refer to http://cibtvisas.sg for visa requirement and charges
There are no available departure dates.
Please try another departure date range or call us at 6535 8535