• TCL Chinese Theatre
• Hollywood Walk of Fame
• Dolby Theatre
• Griffith Observatory
• Hollywood Sign
• Farmers’ Market
• South Coast Plaza
• Las Vegas
• Barstow Outlets
• Prizm Outlets
• Horseshoe Bend
• Antelope Canyon
• Yosemite National Park
• Union Square
• Golden Gate Bridge
• Coit Tower
• Palace of Fine Arts Theatre
• Lombard Street
• Civic Center
• Pier 39
• Cable Car Ride
8 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 4 Dinners
• Bubba Gump
• Pismo’s Coastal Grill
• Tony's Pizza Napoletana
• Pier 39 Half Dungeness Crab
KANAB Holiday Inn Express
& Suites Kanab
LAS VEGAS Park MGM
FRESNO Radisson Hotel
Hilton Union Square
*Note: Hotels subject to final confirmation.
Should there be changes, customers will be
offered accommodation similar to this list.
Assemble at the airport for your flight to
Los Angeles in California. Upon arrival,
transfer to the hotel at Anaheim and rest
for the day.
Embark on a Los Angeles city tour.
Stroll down the Walk of Fame on
Hollywood Boulevard to take a look at
the “stars” on the sidewalks. You will also
be able to see the handprints and
footprints of famous movie stars in the
courtyard of TCL Chinese Theatre,
previously known as Mann’s Chinese
Theatre. Next, see the Dolby Theatre,
whose architectural style is inspired by
European opera houses, and has played
host to the Academy Awards since 2002.
Travel up to Griffith Observatory and
view the Hollywood Sign, the “biggest star” in Hollywood, from afar. Visit LA’s
world-famous original Farmers Market
which offers a wide variety of gourmet
options. Spend some time shopping at
the largest shopping centre on the West
Coast, South Coast Plaza. Enjoy a
delicious meal at the famous Bubba
Free at own leisure for the day. You may
visit the world-famous Disneyland Park
or Universal Studio at your own expense.
Enjoy your much-awaited shopping
spree at Barstow Outlets, which carries
designer labels such as Calvin Klein,
Coach and Timberland. Travel to Kanab
for an overnight stay.
In the morning, journey to one of the
most iconic attractions in the world,
Horseshoe Bend. See where Colorado
makes a 270 degree turn in the form of a
naturally carved towering rock pillar.
You’ll take a short walk to the edge and
enjoy this jaw-dropping view. Thereafter,
enjoy an unforgettable visit to the Lower
Antelope Canyon, an awe- inspiring
beauty and one of the most
instagrammable destination which was
naturally formed by water erosion over
many years, resulting in walls made of
beautiful, smooth sandstone in unique
Free at own leisure for the day. You may
go for a trip to the Grand Canyon West
at your own expense.
Say your final farewells to Las Vegas at
the “Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas
Sign”. Enroute, stop by the Prizm
Outlets in Primm for some shopping.
You'll find incredible savings on top - of -
the - line and designer merchandise at
this outlet. Travel to Fresno, a city in
California's San Joaquin Valley. Enjoy a
great seafood dinner at Pismo’s Coastal
After breakfast, travel to a World
Heritage site, Yosemite National Park.
As we enter the national park, marvel at
the breathtaking view of the Valley from
the Tunnel View. Make a stop at
Sentinel Bridge and see the Half Dome
together with the reflection in the
Merced River. Walk to see the highest
waterfall in the national park, Yosemite Falls. Spot for rock climbers at El
Capitan Meadow. This evening, head to
Tony's Pizza Napoletana and enjoy the 13
times world pizza champion, Tony
Gemignani’s hand made pizza.
Note: *Yosemite National Park will be replaced with
17 Miles from Mid October due to weather
Our first schedule of the day is to
undergo the requisite PCR test together
as a group. Afterwards, embark on a San
Francisco half day city tour. You’ll see the
Golden Gate Bridge, roam the streets of
Chinatown, drive pass Coit Tower,
Palace of Fine Arts and Civic Center.
Witness one of the world’s crookest
street, Lombard Street. Throughout the
tour, you will be able to know more interesting stories about the city’s
history and ever-evolving culture. Have
some free time at Pier 39 and thereafter
enjoy a sumptuous Dungeness Crab
dinner. End the day with a Cable Car
ride on the world’s last manually
operated cable car system.
Transfer to the airport for your flight
We hope you enjoyed your vacation
with ur company and we look forward to
seeing you again on your next trip.
Additional activities that complement your
holidays will be at your own discretion and is
*minimum group size may apply
• Grand Canyon West: USD 250
• Grand Canyon Helicopter & Boat Ride:
• Las Vegas Night Tour & Dinner: USD 50
• San Francisco Bay Cruise: USD 45
Tipping Guideline: (based on 11D9N)
• A minimum group size of 15 passengers is
required for a confirmed departure.
• The sequence of the itinerary, flight
schedules and hotels are subject to change
without prior notice in the event of
• All activities are subject to weather
• During major events and festivals,
accommodation may be re-located to
outside of the city or in another city without
- Do note that the third bed for triple room may be a "roll-away" bed.
- The below chart serves a guideline and may not be applicable to all destinations.
- For maximum comfort, we highly recommend a family of four to stay in two rooms.
- If extra bed are not available, passengers will be put into : 1 Standard Double / Twin Room + 1 Standard Single Room
- Prices shown are just guideline and are not guaranteed until purchase is completed.
- Price shown are in SGD
- Prices based on twin sharing, and does not include airport taxes and fuel surcharges, optional tours and gratitude for local guides, drivers and tour leaders, if applicable
- All tours subject to group size for confirmation
- Land arrangement excludes flight arrangements, optional tours and gratitude for local guides, drivers and tour leaders, if applicable
- Tour fare does not include visa charges. Passengers have to ensure that they hold a valid visa to enter their destination country. Please refer to http://cibtvisas.sg for visa requirement and charges