IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE SAME TOUR BUT IN WINTER (11D8N SWITZERLAND FRANCE (NOV - MAR), DO CLICK HERE!
• Zytturm Clock Tower
• Town Hall
• Gunpowder Tower
• Church of St. Oswald
• Glacier 3000 (Entrance)
• Chillon Castle
• Lakeside Promenade Fleuri
• Statue of Freddie Mercury
• Burgundy Wine Tasting
• Hospices de Beaune (Entrance)
• La Vallée Village
• Place de la Concorde
• Arc de Triomphe
• Eiffel Tower
• Louvre Museum
• Louvre Pyramid
• Galeries Lafayette
8 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 3 Dinners
ZUG Park Hotel
LES DIABLERETS Eurotel Victoria
* Note: Hotels subject to final confirmation. Should
there be changes, customers will be offered similar
accommodations as stated in this list.
Assemble at the airport and depart
for Zürich, the financial metropolis of
Upon your arrival, transfer to Zug
– a lovely cosmopolitan town
located right on the lake. Start
your city orientation in the
picturesque Old Town to see the
distinctive Zytturm Clock Tower,
the town hall with its Gothic Hall,
the Gunpowder Tower, the Late
Gothic St. Oswald's Church and
the old ossuary. A stroll in the old
streets will simply enchant you.
Today, spend the day at leisure to
explore this charming town on
your own. Alternatively, you may
choose to go on an optional
journey to Mt. Titlis at your
Optional: Mt. Titlis
Journey to Montreux to see
Chillon Castle – an oval-shaped
castle that’s located on a small,
rocky outcrop, poking into Lake
Geneva before spending some
time around the lakeside and
town. Take a scenic walk along
Lakeside Promenade Fleuri,
which hugs the bank of Lake
Geneva and look out for the
famous Statue of Freddie
Mercury. Travel high into the
Swiss Alps, where you will spend
the night at the mountain town
of Les Diablerets tonight.
Today marvel at the beauty of the
snowy mountain tops as you ascend
to Glacier 3000 on a panoramic
cable car ride. Test your bravery
and limits at the thrilling Peak-to-Peak Walk, the world's first
suspension bridge that connects
two mountain peaks together.
Spend some time in the Glacier
Fun Park where you can take a
sled and ride on the snow. You
may wish to go on an optional
ride on the high-altitude Alpine
Coaster at your expense. Enjoy an
impressive view of the snowy
alpine mountains of Matterhorn,
Mont-Blanc, and Jungfrau as you
make the gravity-defying trek.Next, transfer to Évian-les-Bains,
a lovely town on the edge of Lake
Leman in the French Alps,
north-east of Geneva and with
Switzerland on the opposite
shore of the lake.
Note: In the event of bad weather
conditions, the cable car ride will be replaced
with the cableway to Mittelallalin. All attractions
offered on Glacier 3000 are subject to weather
conditions, and may be closed due to snow, rain
or strong winds without replacement.
Wander through the picture-perfect
Burgundy wine region and stop in
its walled regional capital Beaune.
Start a guided tour of the UNESCO
World Heritage Hospices de
Beaune, formerly a hospital founded
in 1443 that is now the Hôtel-Dieu
Museum, well-known for its turrets,
colourful roof tiles, and pretty
courtyards—as well as the annual
wine auction it hosts. This tour will
take you on a blast to the past as
you explore the kitchens and other
rooms full of enchanting artifacts
and tapestries! The tour will round
off with a visit to a famous Burgundy
vineyard, where you'll sample a
variety of Burgundy wines and
learn about French wine-making.
Today, head to La Vallée Village
for your long-awaited shopping
spree at this luxury shopping
haven, with over 100 brand
boutiques selling everything
from clothes and cosmetics to
shoes. With great buys of up to
70% discounts from prominent
brands like Prada, Furla,
LongChamp, Gucci, Fred Perry,
no one is likely to leave emptyhanded.
Stay the night in Paris.
Begin your Paris tour – take in
the sights of Champs-Élysées,
Place de la Concorde, Louvre
Museum with its iconic Louvre
Pyramid, and the Palais Garnier
Paris Opera House. Stop at the
Arc de Triomphe, a famed
monument erected in honour of
the soldiers who fought in the
Napoleonic Wars. Next, view the
cultural icon of Paris – the Eiffel
Tower before heading over to
Galeries Lafayette – the biggest department store in Paris for
some souvenir shopping. You
may also wish to join an optional
scenic Seine River cruise.
Optional: Seine River Cruise
Enjoy a free day exploring at your
own leisure. You may wish to
take up some recommended
activities, such as an optional
full-day Paris tour that covers a
walk through the Montmartre neighbourhood, then a scenic
Seine River cruise before heading
to Galeries Lafayette for more
Optional: Paris Full Day Tour with
Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure till it is time to
transfer to the airport for your flight home.
We hope you enjoyed your vacation
with our company and we look forward
to seeing you again for your next trip.
Additional activities that complement your
holidays will be at your own discretion and
is entirely optional.
*Minimum group size may apply.
• Mt. Titlis: CHF145 / CHF125
• Full Day Paris Tour with Chinese Lunch:
€129 / €109
• Seine River Cruise: €25
Service Fee Guideline: (based on 11D8N)
• A minimum group size of 15 passengers is required for a confirmed departure.
• The sequence of the itinerary, flight schedules and hotels are subject to change without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
• Activities are subject to weather conditions.
• During major events, accommodation may be relocated to outside of the city or in another city without prior notice.
- Do note that the third bed for triple room may be a "roll-away" bed.
- The below chart serves a guideline and may not be applicable to all destinations.
- For maximum comfort, we highly recommend a family of four to stay in two rooms.
- If extra bed are not available, passengers will be put into : 1 Standard Double / Twin Room + 1 Standard Single Room
- Prices shown are just guideline and are not guaranteed until purchase is completed.
- Price shown are in SGD
- Prices based on twin sharing, and does not include airport taxes and fuel surcharges, optional tours and gratitude for local guides, drivers and tour leaders, if applicable
- All tours subject to group size for confirmation
- Land arrangement excludes flight arrangements, optional tours and gratitude for local guides, drivers and tour leaders, if applicable
- Tour fare does not include visa charges. Passengers have to ensure that they hold a valid visa to enter their destination country. Please refer to http://cibtvisas.sg for visa requirement and charges