CLICK HERE FOR 8D6N GOLD COAST HIGHLIGHTS (Tour Code: AUGCHS)
• Tangalooma Island Resort
• 4WD Desert Safari Tour
• Sand Tobogganing
• Wild Dolphin Feeding
• Mt Coot-tha Lookout
• Anzac Square
• Kangaroo Point
• Howard Smith Wharves
• Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
• BRISBANE Sign - Photo stop
• South Bank Parklands
• Fish Lane
LAMINGTON NATIONAL PARK
• Tree Top Walk
• Glow Worm Cave
• Helicopter Ride (5min)
• Harbour Town Outlet
6 Breakfasts, 3 Dinners
3-Course Fine Dining
GOLD COAST Novotel Surfers Paradise
O'REILLY'S O'Reilly's Retreat
MORETON ISLAND Tangalooma
BRISBANE Grand Chancellor
*Note: Hotel subject to final confirmation. Should there be changes, customers will be offered similar accommodation to the list.
Begin your holiday with a pleasant flight
to Brisbane – the capital of Queensland.
Upon arrival, head to Brisbane for some
city sightseeing - drive past the City
Hall, Anzac Square, and Treasury
Casino. Next, stop by the Mt Coot-tha
Lookout Point to lay your eyes upon
a spectacular panoramic view
overlooking the Brisbane CBD.
Afterwards, continue to Howard Smith
Wharves to take in the prime riverfront
views and city vistas from under the
Story Bridge. Spend some time to
explore this trendy hub built off the
rich history of the pre-1940s Port of
Today, spend the day at leisure. You ma
y wish to join the Catch a Crab Cruise,
Hot Air Balloon Experience or the
Tropical Fruit World optional tours at
your own expenses.
Depart from the Aquaduck tour and
enjoy this bizarre dual-purpose vessel
for a excursion along the area’s
beautiful beaches and past local
landmarks like Palazzo Versace and
Marina Illusion. Next, takes off on a
helicopter ride and climbs over the
Broadwater. As your helicopter crosses
the coast you will experience
unforgettable views of the city’s
towering high-rises including Gold
Coast’s internationally recognized landmark, the Q1 Building. Depart from
Gold Coast, continue along Scenic Rim
Way around the picturesque route. One
of Lonely Planet's top regions to visit in
2022. Upon arrival and checking into
O'reilly's, you may explore in-house
activities like Tree Top Walk, Optional
tours: Segway Safari / Flying Fox
Adventure / Birds of Prey Show etc.
Thereafter, scoot along on a guided
night excursion through the rainforest
on a four-wheel-drive and watch the
forest come alive after dark. Stop by a
magical Glow Worm Cave that is home
to these fascinating creatures
illuminating the cave ceiling like a
cover of glittering stars.
After breakfast, make you way to Holt
Street Wharf to board a 75-minute
cruise to Tangalooma Resort on
Moreton Island. Indulge the daredevil
in you as you explore the wild side of
the island on a 4WD Desert Safari
Tour, and you will even get the
opportunity to try Sand Tobagganing
from the huge sand dunes! In the
evening, should the opportunity arise,
we may try hand-feeding some wild
dolphins if they swim close enough to
Spend the day exploring the island at
your leisure, or you may opt to join in
the resort's schedule of activities - such
as a Helicopter Workshop at 9:30am,
followed by Pelican Feeding and an
Ocean Fowl Conversation at 11am.
Otherwise, you may wish to consider an
optional ATV Quad Bicycle excursion or
Snorkelling tour at your expense.
Depart Moreton Island and head for
Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary. Immerse
yourself into the wonder and natural
beauty of 27 hectares of Currumbin
rainforest, wandering through open
animal enclosures, feeding kangaroos
and cuddling koalas along the way. Next,
continue to South Bank to get your
photo stop at the iconic BRISBANE Sign
and South Bank Parklands. End off the
day with a jaunt to the vibrant inner-city
laneway of Fish Lane where you get to
sample cuisines from all over the world
before slinking into one of their cocktail
bars, beer gardens or wine bars to soak
in the atmosphere after dinner.
Spend the morning at leisure before
boarding your homebound flight. We
hope you enjoyed your vacation with
our company and we look forward to
seeing you again on your next trip.
Additional activities that complement your
holidays will be at your own discretion and is
entirely optional. Optional tour & price are
subject to changes without any prior notice
and minimum group size is required to
• A minimum group size of 10 adults is
required for a confirmed departure.
• The sequence of the itinerary, flight
schedules and hotels are subject to
change without prior notice in the event of
• During major events, accommodation
may be relocated without prior notice.
- Do note that the third bed for triple room may be a "roll-away" bed.
- The below chart serves a guideline and may not be applicable to all destinations.
- For maximum comfort, we highly recommend a family of four to stay in two rooms.
- If extra bed are not available, passengers will be put into : 1 Standard Double / Twin Room + 1 Standard Single Room
- Prices shown are just guideline and are not guaranteed until purchase is completed.
- Price shown are in SGD
- Prices based on twin sharing, and does not include airport taxes and fuel surcharges, optional tours and gratitude for local guides, drivers and tour leaders, if applicable
- All tours subject to group size for confirmation
- Land arrangement excludes flight arrangements, optional tours and gratitude for local guides, drivers and tour leaders, if applicable
- Tour fare does not include visa charges. Passengers have to ensure that they hold a valid visa to enter their destination country. Please refer to http://cibtvisas.sg for visa requirement and charges
There are no available departure dates.
Please try another departure date range or call us at 6535 8535
Please call us at 6958 8888