• Kings Park and Botanic Garden
• Parliament House
• Governor House
• Council House
• Barrack Street Jetty
• Barracks Arch
• Dolphin Watching & Scenic Canal Cruise
• Monument Hill
• Round House
• Cappuccino Strip
• Esplanade Hotel Fremantle
• Fremantle Markets
• Caversham Wildlife Park
• The House of Honey
• Whistler’s Chocolate Company
• The Pinnacles Desert
• Nambung National Park
• Sandboarding in Lancelin
5 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 3 Dinners
• BBQ Lunch
• ½ Lobster Lunch
PERTH Mercure Hotel
*Note: Hotels subject to final confirmation. Should there
be changes, customers will be offered accommodation
similar to this list.
Begin your vacation with a pleasant flight to
Perth, the capital of Western Australia.
Upon your arrival, transfer to your hotel to
After breakfast, hop on the Mandurah
Dolphin Watching and Scenic Canal Cruise
and kick off your exploration into the
region’s vast wetlands and their abundant
birdlife, such as pelicans, ospreys and rare
North Asian migratory birds. Relax onboard
as you peek into the backyards of Mandurah’s
luxurious canal homes. Then proceed
to Fremantle, a port town with magnificently
well-preserved 19th century buildings like
the Monument Hill, Round House,
Cappuccino Strip and Esplanade Hotel
Fremantle. Visit the Fremantle Markets to
experience first-hand the age-old lure of its
exotic aromas, fresh produce, eclectic
fashion, live music, street theatre, crafts and
Note: Wild dolphin sightings, though likely, are not
guaranteed on the cruise. Fremantle Markets is open on
Fridays to Sundays only.
This morning, travel to Swan Valley to visit
Caversham Wildlife Park, home to Western
Australia’s largest private collection of native
wildlife. The park has more than 200
species of fauna, with a focus on native
Australian animals such as koalas, wallabies,
possums, Tasmanian devils, and wombats.
You can hand feed the animals and enjoy
the sheep shearing show at the park. Next,
sample some delicious honey at The
House of Honey. Take a look at their live
bee display and visit the onsite shop which
showcases all things related to honey and
bees. Then visit Western Australia's oldest
chocolate company and indulge yourself
at their showroom, cafe and gift shop.
Thereafter, transfer back to Perth and
embark on a city tour. Visit Kings Park and
Botanic Garden for a panoramic view of
the city and enjoy a spectacular walk
through a canopy of trees on Federation
Walkway. Drive past the Parliament House,
Governor House, Council House, Barrack
Street Jetty, Barrack Arch, Northbridge
and make a photo stop at the iconic Blue
Today, experience one of Australia’s most
mystical landscapes at Pinnacles Desert,
which is located inside Nambung National
Park. Walk among the mysterious formations
that are believed to be remnants of
prehistoric sea shells, then browse the
exhibits at the visitor centre to learn more
about the area’s fascinating geological
history. At midday, indulge in a half lobster
lunch before proceeding to Lancelin. You’ll
be amazed at the pure white sand dunes as
you attempt sandboarding, a fun-filled
experience for all ages. Whiz through the air
as you sandboard down massive 45-degree
angle dunes, which are the biggest in
Western Australia. Be rewarded with a
panoramic vista over Lancelin and the surrounding farmland, sand hills and
coastline from the peaks.
Spend the day at your leisure. Explore the
sights and sounds of the city at your own
Uncover more of Perth at your leisure
before your flight back home. We hope you
enjoyed your vacation with our company
and we look forward to seeing you again
on your next trip.
Additional activities that complement your holidays
will be at your own discretion and is entirely optional.
Optional tour & price is subject to changes without
any prior notice and minimum group size is required
• Full Day Rottnest Island (SIC): A$205
• Margaret River, Cave, Winery, Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse & Busselton Jetty: A$215
• A minimum group of 10 adults is required for a
• The sequence of the itinerary, flight schedules and
hotels are subject to change without prior notice in
the event of unforeseen circumstances.
• During major events, accommodation may be
relocated without prior notice.
• If you are taking an early morning flight, packed
breakfast will be provided.
- Do note that the third bed for triple room may be a "roll-away" bed.
- The below chart serves a guideline and may not be applicable to all destinations.
- For maximum comfort, we highly recommend a family of four to stay in two rooms.
- If extra bed are not available, passengers will be put into : 1 Standard Double / Twin Room + 1 Standard Single Room
- Prices shown are just guideline and are not guaranteed until purchase is completed.
- Price shown are in SGD
- Prices based on twin sharing, and does not include airport taxes and fuel surcharges, optional tours and gratitude for local guides, drivers and tour leaders, if applicable
- All tours subject to group size for confirmation
- Land arrangement excludes flight arrangements, optional tours and gratitude for local guides, drivers and tour leaders, if applicable
- Tour fare does not include visa charges. Passengers have to ensure that they hold a valid visa to enter their destination country. Please refer to http://cibtvisas.sg for visa requirement and charges