• Sydney Fish Market
• Mrs Macquarie’s Chair
• Sydney Opera House
• St Mary’s Cathedral
• Sydney Chinatown
• Irukandji Shark & Ray Encounters
• Dolphin Watch Cruise
• 4WD Sand Dune Safari &
• St Patrick’s Cathedral
• Fitzroy Gardens
• Arts Centre Melbourne
• Federation Square
• Queen Victoria Market
• DFO South Wharf
• Maru Koala & Animal Park
• The Nobbies Centre
• Penguin Parade at
Phillip Island Nature Park
6 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 3 Dinners
• Oyster Tasting
• ½ Lobster Dinner
* Note: Hotels subject to final confirmation. Should there be changes, customers will be offered similar accommodations as stated in this list.
Begin your holiday with a pleasant
flight to Sydney, capital of New
South Wales and one of Australia’s
Enjoy the fabulous sights of Australia’s
largest city with a photo stop at Mrs
MacQuarie’s Chair for a superb bird’seye
view of the magnificent Sydney
Harbour and Opera House. Drive past
Chinatown, St Mary's Cathedral,
Darling Harbour, The Rocks and visit
the world-famous Sydney Fish Market,
the largest market of its kind in the
Southern Hemisphere and the world's
second largest seafood market in terms
of variety outside of Japan. Experience
the equally impressive onsite food
service offerings, which include a range
of cafes and restaurants offering
seafood-centric snacks and meals such
as fish and chips, sashimi etc.
This morning, make your way to Port
Stephens, also known as the Dolphin
capital of Australia. Proceed to
Irukandji Shark & Ray Encounters, an
interactive aquarium that allows visitors
to meet sharks and rays first-hand.
Enjoy a guided tour and educational
adventure where you get the
opportunity to pet and feed the sharks
and rays. Then, embark on an
adventure for a 4WD Sand Safari &
Sandboarding on the largest moving
sand dunes in the Southern
Hemisphere, along with a bout of
sandboarding as you explore the
40-metre dunes in an exciting way.
Thereafter, go on a Dolphin Watch
Cruise and look out for these lovable
wild bottlenose dolphins.Enjoy
informative and entertaining
commentary from the Captain as they
give you locals knowledge on the
stunning surrounding area, the
dolphins and other wildlife
Today, enjoy a free day exploring
Sydney at your leisure. You may wish
to join an optional tour to visit Blue
Mountains National Park. Glide
between cliff tops with panoramic
views of World Heritage landscapes
such as the Katoomba Falls, Three
Sisters, Mt Solitary and Jamison
Valley on the Scenic Skyway.
In the morning, you will depart for
Melbourne on a domestic flight.
Upon arrival, you will join a tour to
cover the city sights and historical
landmarks – drive past St Patrick’s
Cathedral, Arts Centre Melbourne,
Yarra River, Cooks’ Cottage. Next,
visit Queen Victoria Market, a
vibrant 19th century shopping
mecca and historic landmark in
Melbourne that illustrates the variety
of its culture and produce.
Afterwards, visit the Direct Factory
Outlets for a bout of shopping at
more than 180 outlet retailers and
well-known labels under one roof.
Note: Queen Victoria Market is closed on
Mondays, Wednesdays and Public Holidays
and we will replace with South Melbourne
Market or Brighton Beach.
Start the day at Maru Koala &
Animal Park, home to koalas,
kangaroos, Tasmanian Devils and other native animals both cute and
deadly. Meet and interact with the
friendliest and cutest kangaroos and
get to feed them too. Next, head to
Phillip Island to visit The Nobbies
Centre, a marvellous network of
boardwalks perched on the western
tip of the island that afford
spectacular views along the rugged
south coast. Take a moment to learn
about the local area from the
educational signages and uncover
more about Australia's largest Fur
Seal colony. In the evening, head
over to Penguin Reserve to watch
the popular Penguin Parade.
Behold the arresting sight of
waddling penguins as they return to
shore after feeding at sea.
Enjoy the day at your leisure and
explore the streets of Melbourne at
your own pace. Rich in art, culture
and history, the city pulses with
vibrancy. Alternatively, you may wish
to join an optional tour to the Great
Ocean Road, one of Victoria’s most
Spend the morning at your leisure
before boarding your homebound
flight. We hope you enjoyed your
vacation with our company and we
look forward to seeing you again on
your next trip.
Additional activities that complement
your holidays will be at your own
discretion and is entirely optional.
*Minimum group size may apply.
Tipping Guideline: (based on 6D5N)
• A minimum group size of 10 passengers
is required for a confirmed departure.
• The sequence of the itinerary, flight
schedules and hotels are subject to
change without prior notice in the
event of unforeseen circumstances.
• Activities are subject to prevailing
• During major events, accommodation
may be relocated without prior notice.
- Do note that the third bed for triple room may be a "roll-away" bed.
- The below chart serves a guideline and may not be applicable to all destinations.
- For maximum comfort, we highly recommend a family of four to stay in two rooms.
- If extra bed are not available, passengers will be put into : 1 Standard Double / Twin Room + 1 Standard Single Room
- Prices shown are just guideline and are not guaranteed until purchase is completed.
- Price shown are in SGD
- Prices based on twin sharing, and does not include airport taxes and fuel surcharges, optional tours and gratitude for local guides, drivers and tour leaders, if applicable
- All tours subject to group size for confirmation
- Land arrangement excludes flight arrangements, optional tours and gratitude for local guides, drivers and tour leaders, if applicable
- Tour fare does not include visa charges. Passengers have to ensure that they hold a valid visa to enter their destination country. Please refer to http://cibtvisas.sg for visa requirement and charges