UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
• Jumeirah Mosque
• Burj Al Arab
• Bastakiya Quarter
• Abra water taxi
• Spice and Gold souks
• The Dubai Mall
• Burj Khalifa
• Dubai Frame
• Dubai Creek
• Dhow Dinner Cruise
• Dubai Parks and Resorts Themed Park
• Yas Island
• Louvre Museum
• Warner Bros. World™
• Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
• Capital Gate
• Emirates Palace Hotel
• Heritage Village
5 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 3 Dinners
ABU DHABI Yas Viceroy
*Note: Hotels are subject to final confirmation. Should there
be any changes, customers will be offered similar
accommodations as stated in this list.
Assemble at the airport and depart for Dubai,
a popular tourist destination in the city of
United Arab Emirates. Upon your arrival,
transfer to the hotel and check in.
Embark for city tour to discover the elegant
Jumeirah Mosque, the largest and most
spectacular mosque in the country, as well as
the architectural wonders in the city such as
Burj Al Arab, one of the landmarks of Dubai.
Admire the unique Bastakiya architecture
before taking an Abra (water taxi) to browse
the authentic Spice Souk and the glittering
array of merchandize at the Gold Souk. Head
to the world’s biggest Dubai Mall, which
consists of more than 1200 shops; and you
will able to view the world’s tallest building,
Burj Khalifa sits right next to. Take some time
to explore and enjoy the sights at your
leisure. Next visit to the city’s latest landmark -
Dubai Frame. This ‘picture frame like’
structure stands out for its unique
architectural design that consists of two tall
towers, one bridge and a glass-floored
walkway. View the classic and contemporary
panoramas of Dubai from the Frame. Let’s
your evening in Dubai extra special with a
2-hours Dhow Dinner Cruise. Aboard a
traditionally decorated wooden dhow you
will sail along the Dubai Creek with live
dance shows and panoramic views. Tuck
into a delicious Arabian-style dinner on the
cruise and enjoy a quintessential Dubai
Explore the city on this day at your own
leisure. You may join the optional tour to go
on a desert safari and experience a range of
activities such as dune bashing, sand skiing
and camel riding.
Prepare to be enthralled at the Middle East’s
largest multi-themed leisure and
entertainment destination - Dubai Parks and
Resorts. Choose from 4 exciting parks:
Motiongate, Bollywood, Legoland &
Legoland Waterpark. Experience a variety of
rides and attractions offering something for
everyone! Late afternoon, transfer to Abu
Dhabi and check in hotel at Yas Island.
This morning, head to the fascinating Louvre
Museum, enjoy the masterpiece and the
collection of fine arts that was collected
from all over the world. Next visit the
Warner Bros. World™ Abu Dhabi - the
world’s first-ever Warner Bros. branded
indoor theme park. Featuring six immersive
lands with a total of 29 exciting rides,
interactive family-friendly attractions and
unique live entertainment, as well as a
variety of authentically themed dining and
shopping outlets, the park will create a truly
unparalleled experience for all who visit.
Start the day with a visit to the Sheikh Zayed
Grand Mosque, one of the most beautiful
mosques in the world. Admire the white
marble courtyards, prayer rooms of this vast
and modern masterpiece. Continue your
journey and join a panoramic coach tour to
see more of Abu Dhabi’s attractions. Snap
photos of the World's Furthest Leaning
Man-Made Tower - Capital Gate, which leans
four times more than the famous Leaning
Tower of Pisa; admire the views of the soft
sands and Arabian Gulf as you drive along
the Corniche road and stop at Breakwater
to take in the sights of the outstanding Abu
Dhabi skyline. Discover the city’s more
modern side at the seven-star Emirates
Palace Hotel before heading to the Heritage
village with its replica old desert settlement
to learn about the past of the UAE.
Afterwards, you will be transferring to
Dubai airport for your flight home.
We hope you enjoyed your trip with our
company. We look forward to seeing you
again for your next trip.
Additional activities that complement your holidays
will be at your own discretion and is entirely optional.
*minimum group size may apply
• Dubai Desert Safari + BBQ Dinner: USD65
• Ferrari World Abu Dhabi: USD85
• A minimum group size of 15 passengers is required
for a confirmed departure.
• The sequence of the itinerary, flight schedules and
hotels are subject to change without prior notice in
the event of unforeseen circumstances.
• Activities are subject to prevailing weather
• During major events, accommodation may be
relocated without prior notice.
- Do note that the third bed for triple room may be a "roll-away" bed.
- The below chart serves a guideline and may not be applicable to all destinations.
- For maximum comfort, we highly recommend a family of four to stay in two rooms.
- If extra bed are not available, passengers will be put into : 1 Standard Double / Twin Room + 1 Standard Single Room
- Prices shown are just guideline and are not guaranteed until purchase is completed.
- Price shown are in SGD
- Prices based on twin sharing, and does not include airport taxes and fuel surcharges, optional tours and gratitude for local guides, drivers and tour leaders, if applicable
- All tours subject to group size for confirmation
- Land arrangement excludes flight arrangements, optional tours and gratitude for local guides, drivers and tour leaders, if applicable
- Tour fare does not include visa charges. Passengers have to ensure that they hold a valid visa to enter their destination country. Please refer to http://cibtvisas.sg for visa requirement and charges