• Town Hall and Perlachturm
• The Fuggerei
• Fuggers City Palace
ROTHENBURG OB DER TAUBER
• St. Jakob’s Church
• Town Hall
• Würzburg Residence
• Court Gardens
• Alte Mainbrücke
• Fortress Marienberg
• St. Mary’s Church
• Cologne Cathedral
• Town Square
• Grotto (Entrance included)
• Pont Charles de Gaulle
• Collégiale Notre-Dame de Dinant
• La Grand-Place
• Manneken Pis
• Cube House
• Markthal Rotterdam
• Canal Cruise
• Diamond factory
6 Breakfasts, 4 Dinners
Assemble at the airport and take-off to
Munich, Bavaria’s bustling capital.
Travel to Augsburg – a city in Swabia,
Bavaria, Germany. It was a Free Imperial
City for over 500 years, and is notable for
the Augsburg Confession. Embark on a
Augsburg tour, view the Town Hall and
Perlachturm. Spend the night at Augsburg.
Head to Rothenburg ob der tauber a
German town in northern Bavaria known
for its medieval architecture. Half -
timbered houses line the cobblestone
lanes of this old town. The town walls
include many preserved gated houses
and towers, plus a covered walkway on
top. St. Jakob’s Church houses an
intricate, late Gothic altarpiece by
woodcarver Tilman Riemenschneider.
Head to Würzburg for a sightseeing tour
to visit the popular attractions such as the
UNESCO World Heritage Site Würzburg
Residence and its gorgeous Court
Gardens, Alte Mainbrücke, Fortress
Marienberg as well as St. Mary’s Church.
Spend the night in Rhineland.
In the morning, travel to the cultural capital
of Rhineland, Cologne. It is also one of the
busiest and oldest cities in Germany. View
the Cologne Cathedral which was declared
a World Heritage Site in 1996. Spend the
rest of the time at your leisure in Cologne
or you may also wish to join an optional
tour to Roermond Designer Outlet and
indulge yourself in a shopping spree to
enjoy goods at a discounted price. Travel
to Dinant, home of the most beautiful
caves in Belgium and the birthplace of
the inventor of saxophone, for an overnight
Optional: Roermond Designer Outlet
Begin your day with a visit of the Grotto,
walk to Pont Charles de Gaulle and take
a picturesque postcard photo of this
beautiful city. Don’t forget to capture the
local icon of the city, Collégiale
Notre-Dame de Dinant. Spend some time
strolling along the streets in the city. Head
to Brussels for an orientation tour and take
in sights of the Royal Palace of Brussels,
the official palace of the King and Queen of
the Belgians. Next, take a jaunt through the
La Grand-Place, a market square featuring
architecture of an eclectic blend of
Western artistic styles, which would lead
you to the renowned Manneken Pis, a
small sculpture depicting a naked boy
urinating into a water fountain that
represents the rebellious spirit of the city
This morning, you may wish to make an
optional visit to the charming city, Bruges.
Afterwards, proceed to the World
Heritage Site of Kinderdijk to visit the
windmill area. The Mill Network at
Kinderdijk-Elshout houses the largest
concentration of old windmills in the
Netherlands. Next, travel to Rotterdam,
the second largest city in Netherlands.
The city is home to the most important
and the largest river port in Europe. Marvel
at the unique, innovative and eye-catching
Cube House which fortunately survived
the war. Next, visit Markthal Rotterdam,
the first indoor food market in the
Netherlands. Be amazed by the spectacular
graphic designs that covers the ceiling of
the spacious market hall.
Optional: Bruges Tour
Tour Amsterdam on a cruise through her
famous canals and take a trip to a diamond
factory. You may also wish to make an
optional visit to Volendam, a fishing town
in North Holland and Zaanse Schans,
where you will be presented with an idyllic
sight of traditional windmills, barns,
cottages and museums built in typical
Dutch architectural style. Watch how
cheese and clog shoes are made in
demonstrations by expert craftsmen skilled
in these traditional crafts.
Optional: Zaanse Schans and Volendam
Tour with lunch
Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure till is time to
transfer to the airport for your flight home.
We hope you enjoyed your vacation with our
company and we look forward to seeing you
again for your next trip.
Additional activities that complement your holidays
will be at your own discretion and is entirely optional.
* minimum group size may apply
• Roermond Designer Outlet €25
• Bruges €35
• Zaanse Schans + Volendam with Lunch : €59
Tipping Guideline: (based on 9D6N)
• Keukenhof garden visit is a special inclusion during
the Keukenhof season. There will be no other
replacement tour outside Keukenhof season.
• A minimum group size of 20 passengers is required
for a confirmed departure.
• The sequence of the itinerary, flight schedules and
hotels are subject to change without prior notice in
the event of unforeseen circumstances.
• Activities are subject to weather conditions.
• During major events, accommodation may be
relocated to outside of the city or in another city
without prior notice.
- Do note that the third bed for triple room may be a "roll-away" bed.
- The below chart serves a guideline and may not be applicable to all destinations.
- For maximum comfort, we highly recommend a family of four to stay in two rooms.
- If extra bed are not available, passengers will be put into : 1 Standard Double / Twin Room + 1 Standard Single Room
- Prices shown are just guideline and are not guaranteed until purchase is completed.
- Price shown are in SGD
- Prices based on twin sharing, and does not include airport taxes and fuel surcharges, optional tours and gratitude for local guides, drivers and tour leaders, if applicable
- All tours subject to group size for confirmation
- Land arrangement excludes flight arrangements, optional tours and gratitude for local guides, drivers and tour leaders, if applicable
- Tour fare does not include visa charges. Passengers have to ensure that they hold a valid visa to enter their destination country. Please refer to http://cibtvisas.sg for visa requirement and charges