• Sidi Bou Said – White-washed houses
• Carthage – Byrsa Hill, Baths of Antoninus
• Kairouan – Great Mosque, Mausoleum of Sidi Sahbi
• Sbeitla – Roman ruins
• Mountain Oasis of Chebika/Tamerza – 4x4 Drive
• Ong Jamel - Decor of Star Wars Tunisie
• Douz – Chott El Jerid
• Matmata – Troglodytes
• Tataouine – The Star Wars Set Town
• El Jem – Amphitheatre of El Jem
• Sousse – Medina (UNESCO)
• Tunis – Medina & souks, Bardo Museum
7 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 7 Dinners
• Folkloric dinner with Animation
GAMMARTH 5★ Carthage Thalasso
KAIROUAN 5★ La Kasbah
TOZEUR 4★ Kasr Rouge
MATMATA 4★ Diar el Barbar
TATAOUINE 3★ Sangho Privilege
SOUSSE 5★ Mövenpick
*Note: Hotels subject to final confirmation. Should there be changes, customers will be offered similar accommodations as stated in this list.
Assemble at the airport and depart for Tunis,
the sprawling capital of Tunisia in North
Upon your arrival to Tunis, travel to
Gammarth. Explore the gorgeous
bougainvillea-clad village Sidi Bou Said, a
picturesque small town bordered by whitewashed
houses with blue shutters and doors.
Check out the various art galleries and try
some mint tea in one of the traditional street
cafes while enjoying the superb view of the
gulf of Tunisia.
Today, visit the ancient city of Carthage, a
UNESCO World Heritage Site and the oldest
Phoenician settlement on the coast of
North Africa. Continue to Byrsa Hill to see
the main ruins of the Punic City and some
of its glorious monuments like the Baths of
Antoninus, Tophet de Carthage and Punic
Ports. After lunch, travel to the holy city of
Kairouan, a city which rises like a dream of
ochre and tawny beige, bearing in its serenity
13 centuries of Islamic culture. Behold
the wondrous beauty of its mosques, the
symphony of its columns, arches and the
intricate stone work. Visit the Great Mosque
of Kairouan (known as Mosque of Uqba), an
important Islamic landmark and architecture,
which was built in the 9th century, followed
by a stop at the Sidi Sahbi Mausoleum, which
houses the tomb of the Barber, one of
Prophet Mohammed’s companions.
Depart for Sbeitla and visit the imposing Roman Ruins & Temple. After lunch, hop on
a 4WD and head to the mountain oasis of Chebika/Tamerza, where you will be greeted by an unusual sight of waterfalls in the middle of the desert. While here, visit the Ong Jemal, a site famous for being the filming location for the Star Wars movies. Then make your way to Tozeur, known as the “Door of the Desert”. Tonight, enjoy dinner with a Tunisia Show in Eden Palm Park.
This morning, visit Dar Cherait and Eden Palm
museum. Next, cross the Chott El Jerid salt
desert to Douz, known as the gateway to
the Sahara, where you can take an optional
camel ride at your own expense. After
lunch, visit the Berber museum at the stone
village of Tamezret. Proceed to Matmata and
explore its famous troglodytes, underground
houses built to protect the Berbers from the
intense heat in the summer.
Proceed to Tataouine, also known as Luke Skywalker’s fictional home Planet Tatooine
in Star Wars films. Thereafter, explore old Berber villages clinging to the mountain
tops, such as Chenini and Douiret. See the Mosque of the Seven Sleepers at Chenini.
Head to Sfax and explore the Sfax medina,
where you will get an opportunity to
experience the local culture first-hand at
its street market. Then head to El Jem and
be enthralled by one of the world’s largest
and most spectacular Roman Amphitheatre.
Built in 238 A.D., the amphitheatre can hold
up to 35,000 spectators. This monument
illustrates the grandeur and extent of the
Roman Empire. Continue to Sousse, the 3rdlargest
city in Tunisia and make your way to
the Medina of Sousse, one of the UNESCO
World Heritage Sites in Tunisia. Explore the
ramparts, walls that enclose certain parts
of the city and the 13th-century Ribath, an
ancient rest stop for travellers.
Depart for the Medina of Tunis and its souks,
which are colourful local markets. Discover
the exquisite craftsmanship of Tunisia’s
artisans at the souks and experience the rich
traditions and cultural heritage of Tunisia in
its libraries and bookstores. Visit the Bardo
National Museum (closed on Mondays), one
of the best archaeological museums in the
Mediterranean, which is renowned for its
beautiful collection of mosaics.
Spend some time exploring the beautiful Tunis before transferring to the airport for your return flight home.
We hope you enjoyed your vacation with our company and we look forward to seeing you again for your next trip.
Tipping Guideline: (based on 10D7N)
Additional activities that complement your holidays will be at your own discretion and is entirely optional.
*minimum group size may apply.
• Camel Desert Safari: USD20
- Do note that the third bed for triple room may be a "roll-away" bed.
- The below chart serves a guideline and may not be applicable to all destinations.
- For maximum comfort, we highly recommend a family of four to stay in two rooms.
- If extra bed are not available, passengers will be put into : 1 Standard Double / Twin Room + 1 Standard Single Room
- Prices shown are just guideline and are not guaranteed until purchase is completed.
- Price shown are in SGD
- Prices based on twin sharing, and does not include airport taxes and fuel surcharges, optional tours and gratitude for local guides, drivers and tour leaders, if applicable
- All tours subject to group size for confirmation
- Land arrangement excludes flight arrangements, optional tours and gratitude for local guides, drivers and tour leaders, if applicable
- Tour fare does not include visa charges. Passengers have to ensure that they hold a valid visa to enter their destination country. Please refer to http://cibtvisas.sg for visa requirement and charges
There are no available departure dates.
Please try another departure date range or call us at 6535 8535