- Worry Free! Full refund for destination country quarantine changes before departure
- PCR Tests in Korea Included!
- 10 pax to depart
- Whisper audio sets
- VTL flights on Singapore Airlines
• Wolmido Island
• Sinpo International Market
• Petite France
• Garden of Morning Calm
• Ski Activities
• Fruit Picking Experience
• Alpaca World
• Mount Seorak Scenic cable car
• Daewallyeong Farm Sheep feeding
• DIY Experience
• Lotte World Theme Park
• Lotte Seoul Sky
• Gwangjang Market
• Bukchon Hanok Village
• Hongdae Shopping Street
• Dalgona Candy Stall
• Dalgona Candy Challenge
7 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 5 Dinners
• Ginseng Chicken Soup
• Korean BBQ
• Pork and Potato Soup
ACCOMMODATIONS AS STATED OR SIMILAR
• 1N Incheon Royal Emporium Hotel
• 1N Gangwon Ski Resort
• 1N Gangwon Seorak Daemyung Resort
• 1N Gyeonggi Prumir Hotel
• 3N Seoul Novotel Ambassador
1. The Company reserves the right to alter tour
itineraries, travel arrangements and
accommodation due to unforeseen
changes, weather conditions, Vaccinated
Travel Lane rules and PCR procedure.
2. Tour itinerary, Hotel details and inclusions
are based on English itinerary
3. Tour is conducted in Mandarin unless
4. Tour leader assignment is subjective and at
the discretion of the Company.
5. Any detour subject to USD250 charge per
6. Any deviation subject to minimum SGD250
and any fare difference per pax.
Assemble at the airport for your flight to
Incheon. Upon arrival, transfer to Hotel
to rest for the day.
Start off the day with a visit to Wolmido
island, a seaside location where you can
find various shops and restaurants on
one side and the sea on the other side.
This multi-themed street includes
elements of culture, graffiti art. Next,
proceed to Sinpo International Market
famed for its variety of delicious foods.
It is the first modern market in Incheon
to open 365 days a year. After that
journey to Petite France, a picturesque
French-themed village with
pastel-colored buildings set against
beautiful mountains and a lake. This
evening head over to Garden of
Morning Calm and be fascinated by
the colorful LED illumination lighting
Kick off your morning by having fun
on Ski activities with ski suits and
equipment inclusive. Then journey to
fruit farm for an experience in seasonal
fruit picking. Next, get up-close
experience with fluffy alpacas in Alpaca
World. You can touch, feed, and walk
with the alpacas. Who can ever resist
these adorable animals?
Begin your tour on a scenic cable car
ride up to Mount Seorak and take in
the breath-taking panoramic views.
Upon reaching the top, hike about 5 –
10 mins to the peak Kwongeumseong
Fortress. After that, arrive
Daewallyeong Farm for a chance to
experience sheep feeding and hands
on making Pancake.
This morning, make a stop at a Ginseng
Gallery and Healthy Showroom for a
spot of shopping before visiting Lotte
Seoul Sky and access to Sky Deck via
sky shuttle to enjoy panoramic view of
Seoul city. Continue your tour to Seoul
biggest indoor and outdoor Lotte
World theme park to have an exciting
After breakfast, make a visit to
Gwangjang Market. Food lover can
find forest of small stalls selling street
food and traditional Korean food. For
the adventurous may consider trying
sannakji (live octopus sashimi) with
tentacles still wriggle on plate. Continue
on to iconic Bukchon Hanok Village -
a little section of old Seoul that will
transport you to the past. A popular film site for Korean historical dramas, the
traditional village used to house noble
families and high-ranking officials back
in the Joseon Dynasty. En-route, make
a stop at a Cosmetic Shop for a spot of
shopping. Continue on to the popular
Hongdae shopping districts where you
can find affordable and trendy apparels.
Last but not least, visit Dalgona candy
stall and have fun on Dalgona 'Squid
Enjoy the day free at leisure to explore
Seoul’s famous sights and attractions
on your own.
Today at leisure before transferring to
Incheon International Airport for your
flight back to Singapore.
- Do note that the third bed for triple room may be a "roll-away" bed.
- The below chart serves a guideline and may not be applicable to all destinations.
- For maximum comfort, we highly recommend a family of four to stay in two rooms.
- If extra bed are not available, passengers will be put into : 1 Standard Double / Twin Room + 1 Standard Single Room
- Prices shown are just guideline and are not guaranteed until purchase is completed.
- Price shown are in SGD
- Prices based on twin sharing, and does not include airport taxes and fuel surcharges, optional tours and gratitude for local guides, drivers and tour leaders, if applicable
- All tours subject to group size for confirmation
- Land arrangement excludes flight arrangements, optional tours and gratitude for local guides, drivers and tour leaders, if applicable
- Tour fare does not include visa charges. Passengers have to ensure that they hold a valid visa to enter their destination country. Please refer to http://cibtvisas.sg for visa requirement and charges