• Manjimup Truffle Hunting & Tasting*
• Margaret River Farmers Market
• Return Air Ticket
• 6D Campervan Rental with Inclusive Pack
• 5N Holiday Park Fee (Powered site)
• 2N Accommodation in Perth City
• Hotel Transfer to Campervan Rental Office
• Transfer from Campervan Rental Office to Perth City
• Perth City Transfer to Airport
• Dolphin Watching & Scenic Canal Cruise
• Manjimup Truffle Hunting and Truffle Tasting*
Begin your holiday with a pleasant
flight to Perth – the capital of Western
Australia. Upon arrival transfer to hotel
for check-in to Perth hotel.
This morning, transfer to pick up your
campervan and drive to Mandurah.
Start your adventure in the most
remote capital city of Perth before
heading south into the food paradise
that is Western Australia. Upon arriving
at Mandurah, hop on the Mandurah
Dolphin Watching and Scenic Canal
Cruise to kick off your exploration into
the region’s vast wetlands and their
abundant birdlife, such as pelicans,
ospreys, and rare North Asian migratory
birds. Relax onboard as you peek into
the backyard of Mandurah’s luxurious
canal homes. Thereafter, visit Bunbury
Farmers Market. Overflowing with local
produce, it’s a food-lover’s paradise
where you’ll find everything from cold-pressed juice to market-made
dinners, decadent cheeses and the
Today, explore one of the world's
longest wooden piers by going on the
Busselton Jetty Train and visiting the
Underwater Observatory. Enjoy
magnificent views over Geographe Bay
as you ride the Busselton Jetty railway,
then marvel at colourful corals and
exotic marine life on a guided tour of
the Underwater Observatory.
Thereafter, proceed to Cape Naturaliste
Lighthouse – an indispensable, working
lighthouse that sits watch on the south
Indian Ocean. Make your way to
Meelup Beach – this picturesque beach
is one not to miss for its beautiful white
sand and clear turquoise waters!
Meelup Beach is the perfect spot for a
family beach day, ideal for picnics and
swimming in its calm waters. Visit
Chris’s Sea To You for some fresh
seafood before you head back to the
Your morning starts with a visit to the
Margaret River Farmers Market – this
award-winning, open-air Saturday
market is very much a town institution.
Limited strictly to fresh produce, artisan
food and cut flowers, every stallholder
must be personally involved in the
production of their wares. With treats
on offer such as wood-fire baked bread,
organic olives, hemp seeds, honey,
coffee, black truffles, cheese and
free-range pork, it provides a genuinely
sustainable and cheery outlet for
small-scale producers. Thereafter,
proceed to Margaret River
Chocolate Company, a stand-out
performer at the 2021 Perth Royal
Chocolate Awards that has been
creating mouth-watering, handmade
premium chocolate products for more
than 20 years. Thereafter, proceed to
Leeuwin Estate Winery. Get a glimpse
into what goes on behind-the-scenes of
the popular winery on a wine tasting
Begin our day at Manjimup as we go
Truffle Hunting to learn the fascinating
story behind Australian black truffles.
Follow truffle dogs as they nose out the
ripest black truffles. Experience the
excitement of digging up a truffle
yourself – the heady aroma of the truffle
the moment it's unearthed is
unforgettable. Next, head to Fremantle,
a port town with magnificently well-preserved 19th-century buildings
like the Roundhouse, Fishing Boat
Harbour and Cappuccino Strip. Visit
the Fremantle Markets to experience
first-hand the age-old lure of its exotic
aromas, fresh produce, eclectic fashion,
live music, street theatre, crafts, and
Note: Truffle Hunting is only available on Saturdays,
Sundays and during the seasonal period between
Jun to Aug. In the event Truffle Hunting is
unavailable, it will be replaced by Chittering Valley
to visit Bindoon Bakehaus, Little Eeden Farm Honey
& Apiary and fruit picking and tractor tour.
This morning, drive to Swan Valley to
visit Caversham Wildlife Park, home to
Western Australia’s largest private
collection of native wildlife. The park has
more than 200 species of fauna, with a
focus on native Australian animals such
as koalas, wallabies, possums, Tasmanian
devils, and wombats. You can enjoy a
sheep shearing show at the park.
Thereafter, proceed to Bailey Brewing
Co, one of the newest hot spots in Swan
Valley. Sourcing fresh local ingredients
to create simple yet delicious beer is
something that Bailey Brewing Co.
prides itself on. Located on a 10-acre
property at the corner of Park, this
family-run operation brews great beer,
dishes up epic feeds and ticks all the
boxes for family-friendly. Next, sample
some delicious honey at The House of
Honey. Look at their live bee display and
visit the onsite shop which showcases all
the things related to honey and bees.
Then, visit Australia’s oldest Whistler's
Chocolate Company and give in to a
bout of chocolate indulgence at their
showroom, café, and gift shop.
Today, explore Kings Park and Botanic
Garden for a panoramic view of the city
and enjoy a spectacular walk through a
canopy of trees on Federation
Walkway. From high above, you can
see the brilliantly coloured sails of boats
on the river, the twinkling lights of the
city, the distant Perth Hills and the
endless blue skies for which Perth is so
renowned. Next, drop off your
campervan and transfer to your hotel in
Perth. Spend the day at your leisure as
you explore the sights and sounds of
the city at your own pace.
Uncover more of Perth at your leisure
before your flight back home. We hope
you enjoyed your vacation with our
company, and we look forward to
seeing you again on your next trip.
• Itinerary is a suggested self-drive
programme only. Refer to the inclusion list
for actual package inclusions.
• A minimum group of 10 adults is required
for a confirmed departure.
• The sequence of the itinerary, flight
schedules and hotels are subject to
change without prior notice in the event of
• During major events, accommodation
may be relocated without prior notice.
- Do note that the third bed for triple room may be a "roll-away" bed.
- The below chart serves a guideline and may not be applicable to all destinations.
- For maximum comfort, we highly recommend a family of four to stay in two rooms.
- If extra bed are not available, passengers will be put into : 1 Standard Double / Twin Room + 1 Standard Single Room
- Prices shown are just guideline and are not guaranteed until purchase is completed.
- Price shown are in SGD
- Prices based on twin sharing, and does not include airport taxes and fuel surcharges, optional tours and gratitude for local guides, drivers and tour leaders, if applicable
- All tours subject to group size for confirmation
- Land arrangement excludes flight arrangements, optional tours and gratitude for local guides, drivers and tour leaders, if applicable
- Tour fare does not include visa charges. Passengers have to ensure that they hold a valid visa to enter their destination country. Please refer to http://cibtvisas.sg for visa requirement and charges
There are no available departure dates.
Please try another departure date range or call us at 6535 8535
Please call us at 6958 8888