• Werribee Open Range Zoo
• Arthurs Seat Eagle Gondola
• Overnight in Phillip Island & Mornington Peninsula
• St Patrick’s Cathedral
• Fitzroy Gardens
• Arts Centre Melbourne
• Federation Square
• Queen Victoria Market
• Brighton Beach
• Direct Factory Outlet
• Werribee Open Range Zoo
• Arthurs Seat Eagle
• Ashcombe Maze & Lavender Gardens
• Local Winery
• Maru Koala & Animal Park
• The Nobbies
• Phillip Island Chocolate Factory
• Penguin Parade
GREAT OCEAN ROAD
• Loch Ard Gorge
• The Grotto
• London Bridge
• 12 Apostles
6 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 4 Dinners
• 3-course Fine Dining
• Steak Restaurant
GOLD COAST Kaloha Holiday Resort
MORNINGTON PENINSULA Flinders Hotel
MELBOURNE Vibe Hotel
*Note: Hotel subject to final confirmation. Should there be changes, customers will be offered similar accommodation to the list.
Upon arrival, you will join a tour to cover
Melbourne’s city sights and historical
landmarks – drive past St Patrick’s
Cathedral, Arts Centre Melbourne,
Yarra River, and Cooks’ Cottage. Next,
visit Queen Victoria Market, a vibrant
19th century shopping mecca and
historic landmark in Melbourne that
illustrates the variety of its culture and
produce. Queen Victoria Market is an
authentic, bustling, inner-city market that has been the heart and soul of
Melbourne for over 140 years and an
awesome place to discover fresh and
specialty produce, handmade and
unique products, great coffee and food,
souvenirs and clothing. Note: Queen Victoria Market is closed on Mondays,
Wednesdays and Public Holidays.
Today, explore one of the world's most
spectacular scenic coastal drives, which
offers beautiful vistas of sand, sea,
mountains and rainforest. The section
near Port Campbell covers some of the most scenic coastline in the world due
to the striking and dramatic natural
rock formations. See Loch Ard Gorge
and be swept away by the romantic
and tragic story of love and disaster
aboard the Loch Ard. Witness the
rugged splendour of the famous 12
Apostles, massive rock stacks that rise
up majestically from the Southern
Ocean on Victoria's dramatic coastline.
View the collapsed London Bridge and
marvel at the geological masterpiece of
The Grotto, a giant arch formation bent
over a sinkhole caused by acid eating
away at the limestone beneath.
This morning, board the state-of-the-art
gondola Arthurs Seat Eagle (one-way)
and soar over the verdant treetops to
the highest point of beautiful
Mornington Peninsula for abundant
views that will take your breath away!
You'll be torn between staring at the
amazing view extending from the bay
across to the city or trying to spot a
glimpse of wildlife. Make your way to
Ashcombe Maze and Lavender
Gardens, home to Australia's oldest and
most beautiful circular rose maze, and
the year-round flowering Lavender
Labyrinth, all set among 25 acres of
world-renowned gardens. Then,
proceed to a local winery for some
wine tasting. Enjoy a taste of the local
wines and learn about the process that
goes into making wine.
Enjoy the day at your leisure and
explore the streets of Melbourne at
your own pace. Rich in art, culture and
history, the city pulses with vibrancy.
Alternatively, you may wish to join an
optional tour to experience an original
steam locomotive Puffing Billy train
ride to the scenic Dandenong Ranges.
Spend the morning at leisure before
boarding your homebound flight. We
hope you enjoyed your vacation with
our company and we look forward to
seeing you again on your next trip.
Additional activities that complement your
holidays will be at your own discretion and is
entirely optional. Optional tour & price are
subject to changes without any prior notice
and minimum group size is required to
Tipping Guideline: (based on 8D6N)
• A minimum group of 10 adults is required
for a confirmed departure.
• The sequence of the itinerary, flight
schedules and hotels are subject to change
without prior notice in the event of
• During major events, accommodation may
be relocated without prior notice.
- Do note that the third bed for triple room may be a "roll-away" bed.
- The below chart serves a guideline and may not be applicable to all destinations.
- For maximum comfort, we highly recommend a family of four to stay in two rooms.
- If extra bed are not available, passengers will be put into : 1 Standard Double / Twin Room + 1 Standard Single Room
- Prices shown are just guideline and are not guaranteed until purchase is completed.
- Price shown are in SGD
- Prices based on twin sharing, and does not include airport taxes and fuel surcharges, optional tours and gratitude for local guides, drivers and tour leaders, if applicable
- All tours subject to group size for confirmation
- Land arrangement excludes flight arrangements, optional tours and gratitude for local guides, drivers and tour leaders, if applicable
- Tour fare does not include visa charges. Passengers have to ensure that they hold a valid visa to enter their destination country. Please refer to http://cibtvisas.sg for visa requirement and charges