• HOPO Ferry (one-way)
• Sea World
• Harbour Town Premium Outlets
• Paradise Jet Boating
• Helicopter Ride (5min)
• Paradise Country Farm
• Mt Coot-tha Lookout
• Botanic Gardens
• Anzac Square
• Kangaroo Point
6 Breakfasts, 1 Dinner
GOLD COAST Novotel Surfers Paradise
BRISBANE Grand Chancellor
*Note: Hotel subject to final confirmation.
Should there be changes, customers will be
offered similar accommodation to the list.
Begin your holiday with a pleasant flight
to Brisbane – the capital of Queensland.
Upon arrival, transfer to Gold Coast for
check-in. Free at leisure for the rest of
Hop on the waterways of the Gold
Coast on the HOPO Ferry from Surfers
Paradise to Sea World, as the best way
to see it all is not by road, but along
the beautiful rivers that weave through the city. Spend a fun-filled day at Sea
World, Australia's largest marine park.
Enter the frozen world of Penguin
Encounter - a stunning exhibit that is
home to the world's second largest
penguin species, the King Penguin.
Then, watch the multimillion-dollar
Thunder Lake Stunt Show which
features world-class stunts, action and
comedy on the iconic ski lake.
Begin your day in a bubble of joy at
Dreamworld, Australia's largest theme
park that boasts over 50 rides and
attractions. Filled to the brim with
famous characters, adventure rides
such as the Giant Drop, live shows and
entertaining attractions, Dreamworld
is perfect for the whole family.
Today, spend the day at leisure. You
may wish to join the Catch a Crab
Cruise, Hot Air Balloon Experience
or the Tropical Fruit World optional
activities at your own expenses.
Begin your day with a long-awaited
shopping spree at Harbour Town
Premium Outlets, home to 240
retailers carrying big-name
international brands and even some
that was founded in Australia! You can
catch a breather midway at the new
open-air dining precinct that's
gorgeously lined with palm trees. Next,
zip through Gold Coast Broadwater on
a high-octane Jet Boat Ride that
combines speed-driven fun along with
some sightseeing. Hang on tight as
your boat performs 360-degree spins,
power slides, and other thrilling tricks.
At one point, the watercraft slows down
for a glimpse of Southport Yacht Club,
Palazzo Versace Hotel, and Marina Mirage. Next, take off on an exciting
helicopter ride across the coast!
Experience unforgettable vistas of the
city's towering high-rise structures,
including Gold Coast's renowned
landmark - the Q1 Building.
Explore Paradise Country Farm to
discover Australia's unique wildlife, the
adorable farm animals and amazing
Australiana shows. Get up close with
the classic Aussie animals like koalas,
kangaroos and dingoes. Don't miss
the chance to learn how to crack a
stockman's whip, help feed the calves,
lambs or piglets, and enjoy a slice of
outback life, Australian-style. Thereafter,
proceed for a round of sightseeing -
drive past the City Hall, Anzac Square,
Treasury Casino and South Bank. Stop
by the Mt Coot-tha Lookout Point to
lay your eyes upon a spectacular
panoramic view overlooking the
Spend the morning at leisure before
boarding your homebound flight. We
hope you enjoyed your vacation with
our company and we look forward to
seeing you again on your next trip.
Additional activities that complement your
holidays will be at your own discretion and
is entirely optional. Optional tours & prices
are subject to change without any prior
notice and minimum group size is required
Tipping Guideline: (based on 8D6N)
• A minimum group size of 10 adults is
required for a confirmed departure.
• The sequence of the itinerary, flight
schedules and hotels are subject to change
without prior notice in the event of
• During major events, accommodation
may be relocated without prior notice.
- Do note that the third bed for triple room may be a "roll-away" bed.
- The below chart serves a guideline and may not be applicable to all destinations.
- For maximum comfort, we highly recommend a family of four to stay in two rooms.
- If extra bed are not available, passengers will be put into : 1 Standard Double / Twin Room + 1 Standard Single Room
- Prices shown are just guideline and are not guaranteed until purchase is completed.
- Price shown are in SGD
- Prices based on twin sharing, and does not include airport taxes and fuel surcharges, optional tours and gratitude for local guides, drivers and tour leaders, if applicable
- All tours subject to group size for confirmation
- Land arrangement excludes flight arrangements, optional tours and gratitude for local guides, drivers and tour leaders, if applicable
- Tour fare does not include visa charges. Passengers have to ensure that they hold a valid visa to enter their destination country. Please refer to http://cibtvisas.sg for visa requirement and charges