• From 27 May to 18 June 2022, experience Vivid Sydney – the world's largest festival of light, music and ideas.
• From late October to mid- November, jacaranda season is in full swing in Sydney.
• Echo Point
• Three Sisters Rock Formation
• Govetts Leap Lookout
• Scenic World
• Leura Village
• Carillion Wines
• Hunter Valley Cheese Company
• Hunter Valley Chocolate Company
• Cheese & Wine Experience
• The Grounds of Alexandria
• The Rocks Market
• Featherdale Sydney Wildlife Park
• Mrs Macquarie’s Chair
• St Mary’s Cathedral
• Darling Harbour
• Sydney Opera House
• Bondi Beach Graffiti Wall
• Shark Attack Thrill Ride
6 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 4 Dinners
- Seafood Platter For 2
- The Grounds of Alexandria Lunch
4 ★ HOTELS
BLUE MOUNTAINS Fairmont Resort & Spa
HUNTER VALLEY Mercure Resort
SYDNEY Holidays Inn Darling Harbour
*Note: Hotel subject to final confirmation. Should there be changes, customers will be offered similar accommodation to the list.
Begin your holiday with a pleasant flight to Sydney, the ‘harbour city’ of Australia.
Upon arrival, make your way to The Grounds of Alexandria for lunch. Located in a former industrial precinct from the 1920s, The Grounds of Alexandria is a landmark coffee roaster, café, bar, eatery and kitchen garden known for its abundance of fresh produce. Do take a stroll through the lovely gardens boasting luscious floral arrangements, quaint water fountains and even a small animal farm, before settling in to eat. Continue to The Rocks Market, delve through the bustling market stalls to discover locally-designed fashion, handcrafted jewellery and unique homewares. Meet local Sydney artists and photographers, sample handmade beauty products, or simply grab a bite from one of the many food vendors to fuel your exploration. Next, join a tour to cover the city sights and historical landmarks – drive past Chinatown, St Mary’s Cathedral, Darling Harbour and see the famous sails of the Sydney Opera House.
Note: The Rocks Market will be replaced with Paddy's Market in the event where the city tour does not fall on a weekend.
Kick-start the day at the Mrs Macquarie’s Chair for a superb bird’s eye view of the beautiful Sydney Harbour. Next, visit the famous Bondi Beach, to see the Bondi Graffiti Wall, an interesting space showcasing vibrant graffiti and street art. Thereafter, visit Featherdale Sydney Wildlife Park for an animal adventure as you encounter some of the most loved and unique animals. Here you can get up close and personal with a koala, hand-feed kangaroos and see wombats, dingoes, and little penguins. Next, proceed to one of the scenic highlights of Sydney, the Blue Mountains National Park. Breathe in the crisp mountain air as you ascend; it is the perfect spot to explore the best that nature has to offer. Make your way to Govetts Leap Lookout, arguably one of the most breathtaking in the Blue Mountains, for spectacular views of the Grose Valley and surroundings. Next, proceed to Katoomba and enjoy the magnificent scenery before heading to Echo Point for a panoramic view of the southern Blue Mountains as well as the Three Sisters Rock Formation.
This morning, head to the Scenic World cable car station, where you may choose to take an optional scenic cableway ride at your own expense, or simply relax and enjoy a coffee at the Terrace Café accompanied by epic views of the Three Sisters, Mount Solitary and the Jamison Valley. Thereafter, spend some time wandering the most beautiful village in the Blue Mountains - Leura Village. Make a stop at Bilpin Fruit Farm, where you'll find local honey, home-made jams, souvenirs and summer fruits in the shop. Continue to Carillion Wines at Tallavera Grove for a unique experience - the stunning views and vineyard covered hillsides of this tranquil valley are as rewarding to behold as the wines to taste.
Begin your day with a Cheese & Wine experience. Tour your taste buds around the globe with our mouth-watering hour of 9 worldfamous cheeses and small goods, matched with 9 outstanding Hunter Valley wines and a whole lot of laughs with our fun guide. Chocolate lovers will also get to savour fine handmade chocolates at the Hunter Valley Chocolate Company. At the factory store, you’ll get to have an inside peek at the workings of an active kitchen, before taking the chance to try some of the delicious flavours made on-site and learn more about the fascinating chocolate making process in the region. Afterwards, proceed to visit the Hunter Valley Cheese Company, a boutique cheese factory where you get to sample the cheese made on site. Spend the rest of day at leisure. You may wish join some fun activities to enrich your Hunter Valley experience, such as a Segway tour, horse-riding, grape stomping and more! store, you’ll get to have an inside peek at the workings of an active kitchen, before taking the chance to try some of the delicious flavours made on-site and learn more about the fascinating chocolate making process in the region. Afterwards, proceed to visit the Hunter Valley Cheese Company, a boutique cheese factory where you get to sample the cheese made on site. Spend the rest of day at leisure. You may wish join some fun activities to enrich your Hunter Valley experience, such as a Segway tour, horse-riding, grape stomping and more!
After breakfast, visit the world-famous Sydney Fish Market, the largest market of its kind in the Southern Hemisphere and the world's second largest seafood market in terms of variety outside of Japan. Experience the equally impressive onsite food service offerings, which include a range of cafes and restaurants offering seafood-centric snacks and meals such as fish and chips, sashimi etc. Enjoy some downtime as you indulge in a yummy, fresh seafood meal on the wharf overlooking Blackwattle Bay and the Anzac Bridge. Next, gear up for a fun-filled experience on the Shark Attack Thrill Ride! The jet boat ride will take you on a thrilling lap about Sydney Harbour to come face-to-face with the stunning sights of Sydney, from the world-famous Opera House and Clark and Shark Islands to the harbourside mansions that make up Australia’s most expensive real estate, Taronga Zoo, and the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Note: Shark Attack Thrill Ride - Kids must be under 16 years of age and over 1.2 m in height. Water-resistant clothing is provided.
Today, enjoy a free day exploring Sydney at your leisure. You may wish to join an optional full day tour to visit Jervis Bay, home to over 100 bottlenose dolphins where you can experience meeting the dolphins in their natural environment.
Spend the morning free at leisure before boarding your homebound flight. We hope you enjoyed your vacation with our company and we look forward to seeing you again on your next trip.
Additional activities that complement your holidays will be at your own discretion and is entirely optional. Optional tour & price are subject to changes without any prior notice and minimum group size is required to depart.
Tipping Guideline: (based on 8D6N)
- A minimum group of 10 adults is required for a confirmed departure.
- The sequence of the itinerary, flight schedules and hotels are subject to change without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- During major events, accommodation may be relocated without prior notice.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only.
- Do note that the third bed for triple room may be a "roll-away" bed.
- The below chart serves a guideline and may not be applicable to all destinations.
- For maximum comfort, we highly recommend a family of four to stay in two rooms.
- If extra bed are not available, passengers will be put into : 1 Standard Double / Twin Room + 1 Standard Single Room
- Prices shown are just guideline and are not guaranteed until purchase is completed.
- Price shown are in SGD
- Prices based on twin sharing, and does not include airport taxes and fuel surcharges, optional tours and gratitude for local guides, drivers and tour leaders, if applicable
- All tours subject to group size for confirmation
- Land arrangement excludes flight arrangements, optional tours and gratitude for local guides, drivers and tour leaders, if applicable
- Tour fare does not include visa charges. Passengers have to ensure that they hold a valid visa to enter their destination country. Please refer to http://cibtvisas.sg for visa requirement and charges