- Worry Free! Full refund for destination country quarantine changes before departure
- Smaller groups (max 20 pax)
- Spacious 40-seater large coach
- Whisper audio sets
- VTL flights on Singapore Airline
• York Minster
• Trafalgar Square
• Downing Street
• Houses of Parliament
• Big Ben
• Westminster Abbey
• Buckingham Palace
• Hyde Park
• Lake Windermere
• Albert Square
• City Hall
• Manchester Cathedral
• Old Trafford Stadium
• Opera House
• Shakespeare’s Birthplace
• Bicester Village Shopping Collection
• Old Town
• Royal Mile
• Edinburgh Castle
• St Giles' Cathedral
• Palace of Holyroodhouse
9 Breakfasts, 1 Afternoon Tea, 6 Dinners
• Afternoon Tea in Rydal Mount
• Four Seasons Roast Duck in London
OXFORD Holiday Inn
YORK Holiday Inn
EDINBURGH Holiday Inn
LONDON Holiday Inn
*Note: Hotels subject to final confirmation. Should there be changes, customers will be offered accommodation
similar to this list
Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport
and get ready to depart for London, the
capital of England.
Once you arrive at London, undergo
your requisite PCR test as stated by the
UK regulations. Thereafter, embark on a
guided city tour of London and take in
the sights of Trafalgar Square,
Whitehall, the Prime Minister’s Office
at 10 Downing Street, Houses of
Parliament, Big Ben, Westminster
Abbey and Buckingham Palace. Then
we will drive to Oxford, which is known
for its prestigious university.
After breakfast, set off on a sightseeing
tour of Oxford, which will bring you to
see some of its main attractions like the
Oxford University colleges to learn
more about its incredible reputation.
Journey on to Stratford-upon-Avon,
the birthplace of famous poet William
Shakespeare. Spend some time
exploring the charming cobbled streets
of this Warwickshire country town
before we head to York, a walled city in
northeast England that was founded
by the ancient Romans. Proceed to
York for the night.
In York, we will see the magnificent
13th-century Gothic Cathedral, York
Minster, to admire its medieval stained
glass and 2 functioning bell towers.
Next, trail the City Walls of York which
form a walkway on both sides of the
River Ouse, before you reach the stately
Monk Bar, a medieval wall gate that is
also a self-contained fortress by itself.
Last but not least, we will drive on to
Edinburgh, Scotland's compact yet
Begin the day with an exploration of
the city's main sights. The first
attraction is Edinburgh Castle, an
iconic symbol that has withstood the
test of time and witnessed many events
in the history of Scotland's royalty. Next,
wander along the Royal Mile and enjoy
the sights and sounds of this busy old
street, passing by St Giles' Cathedral
before reaching the Palace of
Holyroodhouse - the official residence
of The Queen. Tonight, you may wish
to consider an optional Scottish Night
Out experience featuring traditional
Scottish entertainment such as music,dance and song in the magnificent
settings of the historic Prestonfield
Drive along the scenic Lake District
and immerse yourself in the gorgeous
scenery that stretches out before you.
An interesting fact about this place is
that these views were the inspiration for
the famous poem Daffodils written by
William Wordsworth. You may wish to
go on an optional boat tour on Lake
Windermere, a beautiful waterway
that’s also England’s largest natural
lake. Enjoy an Afternoon Tea in Rydal
Mount, in the heart of the English Lake
District, which lies between Ambleside
and Grasmere and commands a
glorious view of Windermere, Rydal
Water and the surrounding fells.
Continue on to Manchester where you
will rest for the night.
Embark on an orientation tour of
Manchester to see Albert Square, City
Hall, Chinatown, Manchester Cathedral and the Manchester Opera
House. Football fans can fulfil your
dream by visiting Old Trafford
Stadium, home of the Manchester
United Football Club. We will then
make our way to Bristol, a city
straddling the River Avon in the
southwest of England with a
prosperous maritime history.
After breakfast, enjoy exploring
Bristol - a city where you'll uncover an
abundance of interesting attractions
as well as quirky artwork by Banksy.
Admire popular sights such as Bristol
Cathedral, the Bristol Old Vic, Queen
Square, and the Bristol City Docks.
Next, journey on to the UNESCO
World Heritage City of Bath for an
introduction to its sights, which
includes the Royal Crescent, The
Circus, Queen Square, Pulteney
Bridge, and Bath Abbey. Learn about
the history, architecture and the many
fascinating stories of Bath. Afterwards,
head to London to enjoy a sumptuous
dinner at the legendary Four Seasons
Roast Duck Restaurant.
An exciting shopping trip awaits in
Bicester Village Shopping Collection,
where you'll discover a world of luxury
with more than 130 fashion and
lifestyle boutiques. With its location
in the beautiful Oxfordshire
countryside, you can shop till you
drop amidst some lovely scenery!
We will also undergo the requisite
PCR test together as a group before
the day ends.
Enjoy a free day doing more shopping
or explore the city at your own pace
and pleasure! You may wish to take
up an optional day tour to visit the
mysterious Stonehenge and the formidable Windsor Castle. The
impressive castle serves as home to
the British monarchy since the 11th
century and is a favourite weekend
retreat of Queen Elizabeth. Feel free
to explore the grounds on your own
or visit the popular areas like the State
Apartments, St. George's Chapel,
Queen Mary's Doll House, and more.
After breakfast, it is time to transfer to
the airport for your flight home.
We hope you enjoyed your trip with our
company and we look forward to
seeing you again for your next trip.
• (Edinburgh) Spirit of Scotland Show &
• (Lake District) Boat Ride: £20
• (London) Stonehenge and Windsor: £130
These additional activities enrich your
experiences; however it is entirely optional and
will be at your own discretion. Minimum group
size may apply and subject to schedule.
Tipping Guideline: (based on 12D9N)
• £96 per person
• A minimum group size of 10 passengers is
required for a confirmed departure.
• The sequence of the itinerary, flight schedules
and hotels are subject to change
without prior notice in the event of unforeseen
• All activities are subject to weather conditions.
• During major events and festivals,
accommodation may be re-located to outside
of the city or in another city without prior
- Do note that the third bed for triple room may be a "roll-away" bed.
- The below chart serves a guideline and may not be applicable to all destinations.
- For maximum comfort, we highly recommend a family of four to stay in two rooms.
- If extra bed are not available, passengers will be put into : 1 Standard Double / Twin Room + 1 Standard Single Room
- Prices shown are just guideline and are not guaranteed until purchase is completed.
- Price shown are in SGD
- Prices based on twin sharing, and does not include airport taxes and fuel surcharges, optional tours and gratitude for local guides, drivers and tour leaders, if applicable
- All tours subject to group size for confirmation
- Land arrangement excludes flight arrangements, optional tours and gratitude for local guides, drivers and tour leaders, if applicable
- Tour fare does not include visa charges. Passengers have to ensure that they hold a valid visa to enter their destination country. Please refer to http://cibtvisas.sg for visa requirement and charges