• Mosque of Mohamed Ali
• Citadel of Saladin
• Egypti an Museum
• The Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx
• Camel Ride
• Step Pyramid Saqqara
• Khan El Khalili Market
• Papyrus Institutes
• Perfume Factory
• Philae Temple
• Unfinished Obelisk
• Aswan High Dam
• Abu-Simbel Temple
• Temple of Kom Ombo
• Carriage Ride
• Temple of Horus
• Esna Locks
• Valley of the Kings
• Temple of Hatshepsut
• Colossi of Memnon
• Luxor Temple
• Karnak Temple
• Red Sea Resort
8 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches, 8 Dinners
CAIRO Hilton Ramses
HURGHADA Marriott Beach Resort
5★ NILE CRUISE
• 3 Nights from Aswan to Luxor
Assemble at the airport and depart for Cairo,
the capital of Egypt.
Upon arrival, be greeted by our
representative who will assist you with the
immigration procedures – visa and customs
clearance. Start the tour drives you to visit
the Mosque of Mohamed Ali, the largest
mosque built in the first half of the 19th
century. Admire the Citadel of Saladin
perched on Mokattam hill with grand views
of the city skyline. Next visit the Egyptian
museum which houses the richest
collection of antiquities from the 7000 years
of Egyptian civilization. Enjoy traditional
Egyptian cuisine at a nearby restaurant
before finishing the tour at your hotel.
*Note: Admission to the Mummies room is excluded.
Embark on a great excursion to visit one of
the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Be
awed by the mind-blowing visual of the Great
Pyramids of Giza (outside only) and the
Sphinx, the legendary guardian with a lion’s
body and the head of King Chephren.
Experience a camel ride before enjoying
Egyptian lunch with views of the Giza
Pyramids. Next head to Memphis,
where the colossal statue of Pharaoh Ramses
ll and a great alabaster sphinx stand. Lastly,
visit the Step Pyramids in Saqqara. Its
distinctive architectural style identifies it as being
among the oldest stone building in Egypt.
Take off via a domestic flight to Aswan.Upon
arrival, transfer to the dock and embark on a
Nile Cruise. As the day moves along, visit
the Philae Temple, which is dedicated to the
Goddess Isis. Then see the granite quarry of
the Unfinished Obelisk. You may take an
optional ride on a Felucca (sailboat) on the
Nile and visit the Elephantine Island and
Agha Khan Mausoleum. Return to the cruise
for dinner and overnight.
Note: Overnight cruise may not stop at city port stated is
subjected to cruise schedule.
Rise early to visit the Abu Simbel Temples
by coach. Prepare to be blown away
by these amazing temples. They are
undisputedly one of the world’s most
breathtaking monuments. Then, travel to the
Aswan High Dam, it was built to reduce
floods in the Nile, as well as to protect the
ancient granite quarries. Return to the cruise
and sail over to Kom Ombo where you can
find the magnificent Temple of Kom Ombo,
dedicated to the crocodile-god Sobek. Retire
for the night on a cruise whilst sailing to Edfu.
Start your day with a horse carriage ride to
the Temple of Horus, the best preserved
ancient temple in Egypt. Reboard the ship
and begin sailing to Luxor, where you will
pass through the Esna Look. Tonight’s
farewell dinner will be complemented by
oriental music and some dancing.
After breakfast, your delightful cruise will
come to an end as you disembark from the
ship. Transfer to the West Bank and start
by visiting the Valley of the Kings, where
the tombs were built for the pharaohs and
powerful nobles of the New Kingdom of
ancient Egypt. Next, visit the Temple of
Hatshepsut, a mortuary temple dedicated to
the Sun God. Pass by Colossi of Memnon,
two-seated figures of Amenhotep III. Move
to East Bank of Luxor to visit the amazing
Temples of Luxor and Karnak, dedicated to
the worship of Almighty God of the New
Empire “god Amun”. Later you will be driven
to the Egyptian resort city, Hurghada.
Spend the day at your leisure. You can
choose to relax on a sandy beach or swim
in the Rea Sea. You may also get an optional
tour to explore the desert via Quad bike
Desert Safari or the marine life of the
famous red sea via Red Sea Submarine tour
at your own expense.
Depart for a long-distance drive to Cairo.
Explore the colorful Khan el-Khalili bazaar at
leisure and shop for handicrafts and other
goodies. Stop by the Papyrus Institutes to
observe the making of papyrus and Perfume
factory for a local fragrances and unique
blown glass perfume bottles.
Bid Cairo farewell and head to the airport
for your flight back home.
We hope you enjoyed your trip with our
company. We look forward to seeing you
again for your next trip.
Additional acitvities that complement your holidays
will be at your own discretion and is entirely optional.
Minimum group size may apply
• Aswan Felucca Ride: USD25
• Aswan Nubian Village: USD30
• Luxor Hot Air Balloon: USD125
• Luxor Horse Carriage Ride (45min): USD25
• Red Sea Quad Bike Safari: USD45
Tipping Guideline: (based on 11D8N)
• Due to unforeseen circumstances, the sequence of
the itinerary may be subject to change without prior
notice. VISA is required to travel to Egypt.
• A minimum group size of 15 passengers is required
for a confirmed departure.
- Do note that the third bed for triple room may be a "roll-away" bed.
- The below chart serves a guideline and may not be applicable to all destinations.
- For maximum comfort, we highly recommend a family of four to stay in two rooms.
- If extra bed are not available, passengers will be put into : 1 Standard Double / Twin Room + 1 Standard Single Room
- Prices shown are just guideline and are not guaranteed until purchase is completed.
- Price shown are in SGD
- Prices based on twin sharing, and does not include airport taxes and fuel surcharges, optional tours and gratitude for local guides, drivers and tour leaders, if applicable
- All tours subject to group size for confirmation
- Land arrangement excludes flight arrangements, optional tours and gratitude for local guides, drivers and tour leaders, if applicable
- Tour fare does not include visa charges. Passengers have to ensure that they hold a valid visa to enter their destination country. Please refer to http://cibtvisas.sg for visa requirement and charges