• San Francisco City Tour
• Union Square
• Golden Gate Bridge
• Pier 39
• 17 Mile Scenic
• Lone Cypress
• Pebble Beach
• Cannery Row
• TCL Chinese Theatre
• Hollywood Walk of Fame
• Dolby Theatre
NEVADA AND ARIZONA
• Grand Canyon West Rim
• Hoover Dam
• Lake Mead
• Barstow Outlets
• Desert Hill Premium Outlets
7 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners
• Home Town Buffet
• In-Out Burger
ANAHEIM Holiday - Inn Buena Park
LAS VEGAS - Park MGM
VISALIA - Wyndham
SAN FRANCISCO - Hilton Union Squarek
*Note: Hotels subject to final confirmation. Should there be changes, customers will be offered accommodation similar to this list.
Assemble at the airport for your flight to
Los Angeles in California. Upon arrival,
transfer to the hotel at Anaheim and
rest for the day.
Embark on a Los Angeles city tour.
Stroll down the Walk of Fame on
Hollywood Boulevard to take a look at
the “stars” on the sidewalks. You will
also be able to see the handprints and
footprints of famous movie stars in the
courtyard of TCL Chinese Theatre,
previously known as Mann’s Chinese
Theatre. View the Hollywood Sign, the
“biggest star” in Hollywood, from afar.
Next, see the Dolby Theatre, whose
architectural style is inspired by
European opera houses, and has played
host to the Academy Awards since
2002. Stroll around Anaheim
GardenWalk and enjoy a great seafood
dinner at Bubba Gump.
Enjoy a free day exploring at your
own leisure today. You may visit the
world-famous Disneyland Park or
Universal Studio at your own expense.
Enjoy your much-awaited shopping
spree at Barstow Outlets, which carries
designer labels such as Calvin Klein,
Coach and Timberland. Then cross over
the state line into Nevada and head to
Las Vegas. This evening, enjoy the Beef
Wellington from Gordon Ramsay Hell's
Kitchen at Caesars Palace.
In the morning, pay a visit to Hoover
Dam and its massive reservoir - Lake Mead. Afterwards, make your way to
today’s highlight, the Grand Canyon
West Rim, homeland of the Indians of
the Hualapai Nation. Experience the
authentic Native American culture as
you explore their dwellings and enjoy
performance from multiple tribes. Then
admire the bird’s-eye views from Eagle
Point and Guano Point – lookouts that
boast spectacular views overlooking the
canyon and Colorado River. You may
wish to go on an optional helicopter
ride to the floor of the canyon then hop
on a pontoon boat and take a scenic
cruise along the river at your own
Free at own leisure for the day.
Say your final farewell to Sin City at
the “Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas
Sign”. En route to Fresno, a city in
California's San Joaquin Valley, stop by
the Prizm Outlets in Primm for some
shopping. You'll find incredible savings on top-of-the-line and designer
merchandise at this Outlets. Spend the
night in Fresno.
Enjoy the beautiful coastline scenery
as we embark on the scenic 17-Mile
Drive through Pebble Beach and
Pacific Grove on the Monterey
Peninsula in Northern California,
much of which hugs the Pacific
coastline and passes famous golf
courses, mansions and scenic
attractions, including the Lone Cypress,
Bird Rock and Monterey Cypress trees.
Continue to San Francisco to head for
Pier 39, a bustling waterfront strip filled
with shops and restaurants. You can
take a cruise ride at your own expense
around the beautiful bay. Thereafter,
check in to your hotel at Union Square,
the bustling heart of the city.
Our first schedule of the day is to undergo the requisite PCR test
together as a group. Afterwards,
set off on a half-day city tour of
San Francisco – see the Golden Gate
Bridge, roam the streets of Chinatown,
drive pass Coit Tower, Palace of Fine
Arts and Civic Center. Throughout the
tour, you will be able to know more
interesting stories about the city’s
history and ever-evolving culture.
Spend the day at leisure. If time
permits, you can do some last–minute
shopping before you transfer to the
airport for your flight home.
Enjoy hot meals on your flight back
home as you cross the International
We hope you enjoyed your vacation
with our company and we look forward
to seeing you again on your next trip.
Additional activities that complement your
holidays will be at your own discretion and is
*minimum group size may apply
• San Francisco Bay Cruise: USD45
• Las Vegas Night Tour & Dinner: USD50
• Grand Canyon Helicopter & Boat Ride: USD300
Tipping Guideline: (based on 12D9N)
• USD120 per person
• A minimum group size of 10 passengers is
required for a confirmed departure.
• The sequence of the itinerary, flight schedules
and hotels are subject to change
without prior notice in the event of unforeseen
• All activities are subject to weather conditions.
• During major events and festivals,
accommodation may be re-located to outside
of the city or in another city without prior
- Do note that the third bed for triple room may be a "roll-away" bed.
- The below chart serves a guideline and may not be applicable to all destinations.
- For maximum comfort, we highly recommend a family of four to stay in two rooms.
- If extra bed are not available, passengers will be put into : 1 Standard Double / Twin Room + 1 Standard Single Room
- Prices shown are just guideline and are not guaranteed until purchase is completed.
- Price shown are in SGD
- Prices based on twin sharing, and does not include airport taxes and fuel surcharges, optional tours and gratitude for local guides, drivers and tour leaders, if applicable
- All tours subject to group size for confirmation
- Land arrangement excludes flight arrangements, optional tours and gratitude for local guides, drivers and tour leaders, if applicable
- Tour fare does not include visa charges. Passengers have to ensure that they hold a valid visa to enter their destination country. Please refer to http://cibtvisas.sg for visa requirement and charges