• Sea Eagle Safari
• Fjellheisen Cable Car
• Senja Hamn Seaside Stay
• Sommaroy Arctic Hotel Stay
• Professional photographer for Northern Lights
• 7 nights in the Arctic Circle
- Aurora Borealis
- Aurora Chasing Tour
- Sea-Eagle Safari
- Henningsvær & Reine
7 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 6 Dinners
TROMSO Radisson Blu
SOMMAROY Sommaroy Arctic
*Note: Hotels subject to final confirmation. Should there be changes, customers will be offered similar accommodations as stated in this list.
Assemble at the airport and depart for Tromsø, a city in northern Norway. It is a major cultural hub above the Arctic Circle and it is renowned for its viewing point, which offers unhindered sights of the stunning Northern Lights.
Get your hearts ready for the main highlight of this tour – a thrilling Northern Lights chase that is guaranteed to be a once-ina- lifetime adventure you will never forget. Witness Earth’s most magnificent and colourful lights show with the expertise of a
local guide, who will drive for up to 7 hours to unearth the best location for you to watch the Northern Lights. Should the Northern Lights appear, a professional photographer will also be present to assist you in capturing perfect pictures of the captivating phenomenon.
Free at leisure on your own to explore Tromso. You may want to join an excursion for a Whale Safari Adventure where some of the worlds’ biggest mammals visit the fjord landscape around the little town Tromsø in Northern Norway to feed on herring. The whales often come close to the boat as they are very curious, so be prepared for big splashes. The experience here in the North Norwegian waters is completely different from the rest of the world because the whales come here to feed and hunt, and they are extremely active. Remember to bring your camera, and you could take the shot of your life, not just of whales, but also other wildlife like seals or sea eagles.
Begin the day with a Tromsø sightseeing tour that will bring you to some of the best attractions in the city. The centre of Tromsø has a rich neo-classical architectural heritage, dotted with both beautiful as well as dilapidated buildings from later periods. We will take a cable car that runs from Solliveien in Tromsdalen up to the mountain ledge Storsteinen (421m above sea level) in the gondolas. From the viewing platform at the upper station, you can enjoy spectacular panoramic views of Tromsø and the surrounding islands, mountains and fjords.
At the fully licensed Fjellstua restaurant, you will enjoy a delicious lunch based on local produce while you take pleasure in the view. Continue your journey to Sommarøy, a populated island in the western part of the municipality of Tromsø, a beautiful destination for its white sand beaches and scenery. Tonight, we will stay at Sommarøy Arctic Hotel, a natural gem by the ocean, for a different experience by the coast area. If you’re lucky, you will see the Northern Lights dancing across the sky, stars glistening, accompanied with the sound of the rolling waves. That definitely a sight to behold.
Note: If the Sommarøy Arctic Hotel is not available, we will replace with another hotel in Tromso.
Make your way to the beautiful Senja, Norway’s second largest island, located far above the Arctic Circle. Here you will be greeted by an awe-inspiring mix of sea,
mountains, beaches, fishing villages and inland areas, all located within a few hours’ drive. we will stay at Hamn i Senja, a holiday resort beautifully located on the west coast of the Senja island where the Northern Lights often displayed themselves just by the sea. Tonight, choose to do an optional Northern Lights Husky Sledding activity. This magical experience will let you mush your own team of adorable huskies under the starry night sky. While here, you might also get a chance to witness the mysterious aurora borealis.
Take a walk on the wild side as we head to Polar Park – the world’s northernmost
wildlife park where you can meet bears wolves, lynx, wolverines, polar foxes, moose, red deer, reindeer and muskoxen; get upclose and personal with the wolves in their
enclosure and cuddle with the adorable polar foxes. Thereafter, proceed to Svolvær,
capital of the Lofoten Islands.
Note: The appearance of the Northern Lights cannot be guaranteed as it is a naturally occurring phenomenon and is subject to weather conditions.
Traverse through the islands of Lofoten and delight in the idyllic coastal scenery of Vestfjord along the way. Our first stop is the fishing village of Henningsvær, marvel at the vista of impressive mountains surrounded by the clear, blue sea. Drive along the fjord and continue to Reine, located in the southern part of Lofoten and well-known as one of the most beautiful village in Norway.
Embark on a great nature expedition today as you head out on a Sea Eagle Safari. Speed across the Trollfjord on a rigid inflatable boat (RIB) helmed by an experienced captain, which will take you to the middle of the fjord where the sea eagles dwell. Discover more about these majestic birds of prey and watch them in action at thrillingly close quarters as you throw fish into the sea for them to dive and collect. Pay a visit to the Reindeer Farm to see Santa’s iconic reindeers, learn more about this uncommon animal as well as the lifestyle and practices of the Sami people that remains deeply entwined with the reindeer. Reaching Harstad tonight, you can choose to go for an optional experience to the Aurora Submit Lodge, set on the top, 535 meters above sea level and be transported to the summit by Snowmobiles and sleds with a view of the aurora in luck.
Note: The min. age of Sea Eagle Safari is 12 and the activity is subject to weather condition.
Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure till it is time to transfer to the airport for your flight home.
We hope you enjoyed your trip with EU holidays and we look forward to seeing you again for your next trip.
Additional activities that complement your holidays will be at your own discretion and is entirely optional.
• (Senja) Northern Lights Husky Sledding: €260
• (Harstad) Aurora Submit Lodge: €200
• (Tromso) Whale Watching: from €120
• A minimum group size of 15 passengers is required for a confirmed departure.
• The sequence of the itinerary, flight schedules and hotels are subject to change without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
• All activities are subject to weather conditions.
• During major events and festivals, accommodation may be re-located to outside of the city or in another city without prior notice.
- Do note that the third bed for triple room may be a "roll-away" bed.
- The below chart serves a guideline and may not be applicable to all destinations.
- For maximum comfort, we highly recommend a family of four to stay in two rooms.
- If extra bed are not available, passengers will be put into : 1 Standard Double / Twin Room + 1 Standard Single Room
- Prices shown are just guideline and are not guaranteed until purchase is completed.
- Price shown are in SGD
- Prices based on twin sharing, and does not include airport taxes and fuel surcharges, optional tours and gratitude for local guides, drivers and tour leaders, if applicable
- All tours subject to group size for confirmation
- Land arrangement excludes flight arrangements, optional tours and gratitude for local guides, drivers and tour leaders, if applicable
- Tour fare does not include visa charges. Passengers have to ensure that they hold a valid visa to enter their destination country. Please refer to http://cibtvisas.sg for visa requirement and charges
There are no available departure dates.
Please try another departure date range or call us at 6535 8535