IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE SAME TOUR BUT IN THE WINTER (11D8N NETHERLANDS GERMANY FRANCE (NOV - MAR), DO CLICK HERE!
• Old Town
• Chapel Bridge
• Old Town
• Lion Monument
• Glacier 3000
• Chillon Castle
• La Vallée Village
• Eiffel Tower
• Place de la Concorde
• Louvre Museum
• Louvre Pyramid
• Palais Garnier Paris Opera House
• Arc de Triomphe
• Galeries Lafayette
7 Breakfasts, 4 Dinners
SAAS FEE Schweizerhof
* Note: Hotels subject to final confirmation. Should
there be changes, customers will be offered similar
accommodations as stated in this list.
Assemble at the airport and depart
for Zürich, financial metropolis of
Upon your arrival, visit Zürich, the
largest city in Switzerland. Relish in the
sights of the beautiful yet compact city,
the marvellous architecture, and the
glittering turquoise lake. Take a stroll
down the Old Town and drop by
Bahnhofstrasse, an exclusive shopping
boulevard where you’ll find your
favourite luxury brands. Thereafter,
continue to Lucern, visit the Old
Chapel Bridge – the oldest wooden
bridge in Switzerland and the Lion
Monument. Enjoy a stroll through the
Old Town with its unspoiled buildings
covered with colourful murals. Here,
you also find Bucherer, the largest
duty-free store in Switzerland, and
Gübelin, a boutique offering fine
jewellery and timepieces.
Head to Saas Fee, a resort village that
is also known as ‘’The Pearl of the Alps’’.
Located at an altitude of 1800m above
sea level and surrounded by 1340m
peaks, its breathtaking landscape of
beautiful mountains and glaciers is
simply amazing to behold. You may
also wish to go on optional trip to
Mount Tilis to round up the day’s
Optional: Mt. Titlis
Enjoy the day free at leisure to explore
the beautiful surrounding mountain
region or take the opportunity to try
out some of the outdoor activities
offered here. You may wish to join the
feeding marmots at Spielboden.
Although they live hidden away in
spacious underground burrows,
marmots can be spotted in many areas
of the Saas Valley and are very friendly,
you’ll get a chance to meet these cute little animals, feed them with peanuts
and carrots, and if you’re lucky, maybe
give them a cautious pat before hiking
back down and enjoying a BBQ.
Optional: Feeding marmots and BBQ
Note: Marmots are wild animals, there is no
guarantee of seeing them despite the high
chances of seeing it.
After breakfast, travel to Les Diablerets,
a village and ski resort known for its
picturesque chalets and exciting winter
sports facilities. Marvel at the beauty
of the snowy mountain tops as you
ascend to Glacier 3000 on a panoramic
cable car ride. The adventure gets more
exciting as you try out the different
facilities of Glacier 3000. Test your
bravery and limits at the thrilling Peak
Walk, the world's first suspension
bridge that connects two mountain
peaks together. Thereafter, journey on
to Montreux, for a photo stop at the
1000 years old Chillon castle - an oval
shaped castle that’s located on a small,
rocky outcrop, poking into Lake
Geneva. Continue travel cross to
Beaune, one of the most charming
villages in Burgundy, France.
Today, head to La Vallée Village for
your long-awaited shopping spree at
this luxury shopping haven, with over
100 brand boutiques selling everything
from clothes and cosmetics to shoes.
With great buys of up to 70% discount
from prominent brands like Prada,
Furla, LongChamp, Gucci, Fred Perry,
no one is likely to leave empty-handed.
Stay the night in Paris.
Today, we will first undergo the
requisite COVID-19 Test together as a
group. Thereafter, begin your Paris tour
– take in the sights of Champs Élysées,
Place de la Concorde, Louvre Museum
with its iconic Louvre Pyramid, and the
Palais Garnier Paris Opera House. Stop
at the Arc de Triomphe, a famed
monument erected in honour of the
soldiers who fought in the Napoleonic
Wars. Next, view the cultural icon of
Paris – the Eiffel Tower before head
over to the Galeries Lafayette – the
biggest department store in Paris for
souvenir shopping. You may also wish to join an optional scenic Seine River
cruise or a Moulin Rouge show.
Optional: Seine River Cruise / Moulin
Enjoy the rest of the day doing some
shopping or sightseeing at your
pleasure. You may wish to take up
some recommended activities at own
expenses, such as full day Paris tour
that includes a walk through the
Montmartre neighbourhood, more
shopping time at Galeries Lafayette
and a visit to the Versailles Palace.
Optional: Paris Full Day Tour
Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure till it
is time to transfer to the airport for your
We hope you enjoyed your vacation
with our company and we look forward
to seeing you again for your next trip.
Additional activities that complement your
holidays will be at your own discretion and is
*Minimum group size may apply.
• Mt. Titlis: CHF139/CHF119
• Feeding marmots and BBQ Lunch: CHF69
• Seine River Cruise: €25
• Moulin Rouge: €159 (seasonal)
• Full Day Paris Tour: €79/€69
Tipping Guideline: (based on 10D7N)
• A minimum group size of 15 passengers is
required for a confirmed departure.
• The sequence of the itinerary, flight schedules
and hotels are subject to change without
prior notice in the event of unforeseen
• Activities are subject to weather conditions.
• During major events, accommodation may
be relocated to outside of the city or in
another city without prior notice.
- Do note that the third bed for triple room may be a "roll-away" bed.
- The below chart serves a guideline and may not be applicable to all destinations.
- For maximum comfort, we highly recommend a family of four to stay in two rooms.
- If extra bed are not available, passengers will be put into : 1 Standard Double / Twin Room + 1 Standard Single Room
- Prices shown are just guideline and are not guaranteed until purchase is completed.
- Price shown are in SGD
- Prices based on twin sharing, and does not include airport taxes and fuel surcharges, optional tours and gratitude for local guides, drivers and tour leaders, if applicable
- All tours subject to group size for confirmation
- Land arrangement excludes flight arrangements, optional tours and gratitude for local guides, drivers and tour leaders, if applicable
- Tour fare does not include visa charges. Passengers have to ensure that they hold a valid visa to enter their destination country. Please refer to http://cibtvisas.sg for visa requirement and charges